Continuing my tradition of only doing anything remotely religious when I set foot in Italy, I think I'm going to try to go to midnight mass this year.
I don't want to go to St. Mark's. I will be going to St. Mark's on Xmas morning with my group of friends.
I was thinking of perhaps someplace a bit smaller and intimate. Or not. The Frari would be lovely. Santi Giovanni e Paolo. Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli. There are so many. And I have no idea if they would all do midnight mass, or just a few of them. I am near the San Stae vap stop, so that might be the best choice if they have it.
I would like to be amidst many people but not a crushing crowd such as St. Mark's. Perhaps one that would be more locals than tourists, if that is possible anymore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아레이스 ▶ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 3 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 4 릴게임신천지상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 5 Train up the Jungfrau
- 6 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 7 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 8 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 9 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Labor Day in Paris
- 12 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 13 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 14 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 15 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 16 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Driver"s License & Language
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 I may be wrong....
- 23 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack