Does anyone have suggestions for self-catering family accommodation in the Arles or St Remy areas of Provence that would allow us to arrive on a Wednesday for a week?
We are leaving Sarlat on a Saturday in late September but would like to take a few days to make our way to Provence from there rather than driving straight through.
Everywhere I've tried so far only allows check-ins on a Saturday.
Ideally we'd like somehwere outside the major towns, such as on a farm or in a village.
I'd appreciate any suggestions or recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 2 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 10 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 13 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 16 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 19 Campervan in Croatia
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 22 Cell Phone Question
- 23 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 K-Day