Hi All -
I am planning a trip to the Lucerne area and then on to Salzburg later in the year, but don't know if August or September would be a better month to travel. I originally had thought mid-September, but I have read about rainy weather in September and wanted to get the opinions of those who have actually travelled during this time frame. I am afraid August will still be crowded and higher in cost, but if it is better than September, I'm open. I realize of course that our lovely weather is fickle, but just trying to get an idea Many Thanks -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 7 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 8 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 9 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Trogir or Split
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
Hi All -