I'm currently planing a trip of 7 (full) days in prague, just a week before Christmas with my wife, as first anniversary celebration.
As we were once before in prague (at summer time), I know that's much more than enough,
so clearly i have to have at least 2 "day trips".
As one of the day trips i thought Dresden would be a good choice.
For the second day trip, I ask you, is cesky krumlov worth the long trip at winter time? I read wonderful things about it, but as i understand, the castle and some more attractions are closed this time of season,
so should i go there, or choose a different destination?
Same about Kutna Hora.
An easy choice would be Karlovy Vary, because it's closer than all the others, but i've heard it is much lesser compare to ck or kh.
Many thanks for the helpers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Itinerary
- 2 train or plane
- 3 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 4 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 5 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 8 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 9 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 10 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 14 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 restaurants in Marais district
- 17 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 23 Shoes in Scotland
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???