I'm currently planing a trip of 7 (full) days in prague, just a week before Christmas with my wife, as first anniversary celebration.
As we were once before in prague (at summer time), I know that's much more than enough,
so clearly i have to have at least 2 "day trips".
As one of the day trips i thought Dresden would be a good choice.
For the second day trip, I ask you, is cesky krumlov worth the long trip at winter time? I read wonderful things about it, but as i understand, the castle and some more attractions are closed this time of season,
so should i go there, or choose a different destination?
Same about Kutna Hora.
An easy choice would be Karlovy Vary, because it's closer than all the others, but i've heard it is much lesser compare to ck or kh.
Many thanks for the helpers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷야구사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 2 실시간프로토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 3 프로야구사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 4 코리아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 와우토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 6 블랙잭바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 바카라게임사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 8 토토로사사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 9 인터넷토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 10 데일리토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 11 바카라사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 Back from Paris
- 21 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 NOT our first trip to Ireland