I'm currently planing a trip of 7 (full) days in prague, just a week before Christmas with my wife, as first anniversary celebration.
As we were once before in prague (at summer time), I know that's much more than enough,
so clearly i have to have at least 2 "day trips".
As one of the day trips i thought Dresden would be a good choice.
For the second day trip, I ask you, is cesky krumlov worth the long trip at winter time? I read wonderful things about it, but as i understand, the castle and some more attractions are closed this time of season,
so should i go there, or choose a different destination?
Same about Kutna Hora.
An easy choice would be Karlovy Vary, because it's closer than all the others, but i've heard it is much lesser compare to ck or kh.
Many thanks for the helpers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 IWM
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Guided Vatican Tours
- 13 Avoid Europcar!
- 14 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 15 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 18 Train / Calabria
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 London in Winter Report
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 23 16 days in France and Italy
- 24 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 25 Changing Planes at Fiumicino