I'm currently planing a trip of 5 (full) days in Budapest, just a week before Christmas with my wife, as first anniversary celebration.
Because of flight's reason we thought about move our trip a week early, but then we noticed all the hotel prices were much higher!
Dose anyone know if there is something interesting happening between 9-14/12 that can explain it?
Do you think there is a difference between the 9-14 and 16-21 of December?
Also, I will be happy to hear some advice about what do to and where to go...
Many thanks for the helpers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 SNCF - low price for summer
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 5 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 6 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 7 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 8 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Parking in Girona
- 11 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 12 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 13 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 14 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 17 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Transportation Question Italy
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 17 days in England
- 24 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 25 Italy Trip Report