I'm currently planing a trip of 5 (full) days in Budapest, just a week before Christmas with my wife, as first anniversary celebration.
Because of flight's reason we thought about move our trip a week early, but then we noticed all the hotel prices were much higher!
Dose anyone know if there is something interesting happening between 9-14/12 that can explain it?
Do you think there is a difference between the 9-14 and 16-21 of December?
Also, I will be happy to hear some advice about what do to and where to go...
Many thanks for the helpers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recover Password CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O YAHOO Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 तकला : VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 VERIZON MAIL 24*7
- 3 तकला : VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 VERIZON MAIL 24*7
- 4 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 5 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 10 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 11 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 12 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 13 Threat Level in UK
- 14 Cartagena Spain
- 15 Itinery help Crete
- 16 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 20 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 Graz in January
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 25 London Hotel - Different Request