Is the number-series for Michelin maps such that the three-series is the one with the most detail? Or the 5-series? I can't recall.
I have a very old Michelin driving atlas for all of France, but it's huge as well as 15+ years old. I plan to buy a local Michelin map when I arrive in Normandy if I can't find the ones I want on Amazon. I just can't remember which were the better ones.
One for Rouen/Etretat, and one for Bayeux and west. I'd need the ones that have the best detail.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Paris hotel
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Spanish food - not that special?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Ex-pats with young kids
- 17 Greece
- 18 southeast sicily town as home base
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Top Tapas Tascas
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!