We booked this tour to the big island, Inis Mor. It was 45 euro but include the 45 min ferry ride so thought that was a decent price. The big surprise was that we thought we would have to rent bikes to get around the island but Michael had a tour bus waiting for us! He is from the Island and he gave us the best tour of our trip. He gave us plenty of time to eat and climb to the fort to see cliffs that were better than the cliffs of Moher. The cafe was called Teach Nan Phaidi Cafe and we are still talking about our lunch. I just wish we had booked a B&B there. Inis Mor is a paradise. I have been to Ireland four times and still find places that leave me wanting to go back again.
Michael Faherty Aran Island tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 6 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 7 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 10 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 15 Munich
- 16 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Munich with a car?
- 21 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days