We booked this tour to the big island, Inis Mor. It was 45 euro but include the 45 min ferry ride so thought that was a decent price. The big surprise was that we thought we would have to rent bikes to get around the island but Michael had a tour bus waiting for us! He is from the Island and he gave us the best tour of our trip. He gave us plenty of time to eat and climb to the fort to see cliffs that were better than the cliffs of Moher. The cafe was called Teach Nan Phaidi Cafe and we are still talking about our lunch. I just wish we had booked a B&B there. Inis Mor is a paradise. I have been to Ireland four times and still find places that leave me wanting to go back again.
Michael Faherty Aran Island tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 3 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 6 London - Site List Triage -
- 7 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 8 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 9 Cell phones in Ireland
- 10 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 11 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 14 Priceline for London hotels
- 15 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 16 Ireland itinerary
- 17 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 18 Fjords, How To?
- 19 Istanbul Itinerary
- 20 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 21 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?