We booked this tour to the big island, Inis Mor. It was 45 euro but include the 45 min ferry ride so thought that was a decent price. The big surprise was that we thought we would have to rent bikes to get around the island but Michael had a tour bus waiting for us! He is from the Island and he gave us the best tour of our trip. He gave us plenty of time to eat and climb to the fort to see cliffs that were better than the cliffs of Moher. The cafe was called Teach Nan Phaidi Cafe and we are still talking about our lunch. I just wish we had booked a B&B there. Inis Mor is a paradise. I have been to Ireland four times and still find places that leave me wanting to go back again.
Michael Faherty Aran Island tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 do you love to change your nationality,or get jobs,ids email
- 2 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 3 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 4 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 5 I'm in a funk
- 6 Shuttle Bus in Madrid
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 11 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 12 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 13 Bike touring in France
- 14 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 15 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 16 Germany Visa for conference
- 17 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 18 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 19 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 20 travel to western Europe from India
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady