We booked this tour to the big island, Inis Mor. It was 45 euro but include the 45 min ferry ride so thought that was a decent price. The big surprise was that we thought we would have to rent bikes to get around the island but Michael had a tour bus waiting for us! He is from the Island and he gave us the best tour of our trip. He gave us plenty of time to eat and climb to the fort to see cliffs that were better than the cliffs of Moher. The cafe was called Teach Nan Phaidi Cafe and we are still talking about our lunch. I just wish we had booked a B&B there. Inis Mor is a paradise. I have been to Ireland four times and still find places that leave me wanting to go back again.
Michael Faherty Aran Island tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 3 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 4 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 9 Arc de Triumph Question
- 10 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 11 Greek ferries
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 16 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 17 Prague flea markets
- 18 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 19 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 25 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.