We booked this tour to the big island, Inis Mor. It was 45 euro but include the 45 min ferry ride so thought that was a decent price. The big surprise was that we thought we would have to rent bikes to get around the island but Michael had a tour bus waiting for us! He is from the Island and he gave us the best tour of our trip. He gave us plenty of time to eat and climb to the fort to see cliffs that were better than the cliffs of Moher. The cafe was called Teach Nan Phaidi Cafe and we are still talking about our lunch. I just wish we had booked a B&B there. Inis Mor is a paradise. I have been to Ireland four times and still find places that leave me wanting to go back again.
Michael Faherty Aran Island tours
- 1 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 2 Changing of the Guard
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 5 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 6 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 7 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 8 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 9 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 12 London Evening Activity
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Germany and Italy
- 19 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 21 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 24 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 25 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?