We booked this tour to the big island, Inis Mor. It was 45 euro but include the 45 min ferry ride so thought that was a decent price. The big surprise was that we thought we would have to rent bikes to get around the island but Michael had a tour bus waiting for us! He is from the Island and he gave us the best tour of our trip. He gave us plenty of time to eat and climb to the fort to see cliffs that were better than the cliffs of Moher. The cafe was called Teach Nan Phaidi Cafe and we are still talking about our lunch. I just wish we had booked a B&B there. Inis Mor is a paradise. I have been to Ireland four times and still find places that leave me wanting to go back again.
Michael Faherty Aran Island tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 VISA question
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 France,Spain,Italy
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 21 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 22 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway