we going to be in Strasbourg for a few days, then we were planning on going to Metz(I already bought train tickets and made hotel reservations in Metz).
But now I am debating, maybe we should take a train to Nancy or other destination?
We're going to have only one full day designated to Metz/Nancy/other destination.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 5 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 6 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 7 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 8 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 9 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 10 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 11 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 14 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 15 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 16 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 17 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 When to Visit Scotland
- 21 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 24 Trains in Alps and UK
- 25 CDG airport and connection time