Is there any way to purchase a multi-day pass on the Metro and/or passes to multiple museums in Madrid. In 1999, I purchased two such passes on line for the Metro and museums in Paris, and it was delivered to my hotel when we arrived. I'm wondiering if anyone knows of a similar product I could get for Madrid, and whether I could find it online.
Metro/Museum passes in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 2 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 5 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 8 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 12 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 13 Luggage sizing
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 16 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 17 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 22 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!