Is there any way to purchase a multi-day pass on the Metro and/or passes to multiple museums in Madrid. In 1999, I purchased two such passes on line for the Metro and museums in Paris, and it was delivered to my hotel when we arrived. I'm wondiering if anyone knows of a similar product I could get for Madrid, and whether I could find it online.
Metro/Museum passes in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 2 Italy tours
- 3 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 4 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 8 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 9 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 10 Florence Hotel Advice
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 15 Best day trips from Paris
- 16 Scottish Passport
- 17 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 18 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 19 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 20 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 23 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 24 Viator.com in Turkey
- 25 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.