Hi there. I'm visiting Paris this month and I want to take the metro from the Gard du Nord to the Rue du Temple where I am staying. I thought about taking a cab but I am wondering if it is doable on the metro. I will have a largish wheelie suitcase and a small backpack. I am not sure how much my case will weigh by the time I've stuffed it full so I'd like to know if I am likely to run into lots of stairs on my journey to my accommodation. I think the closest metro stations to my flat will be Temple and Republique. I'll probably be travelling during the rush hour which might make suitcase hauling a pretty stressful experience. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you!
Metro to Rue du Temple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 3 best time to book accommodation
- 4 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Stay near Paris
- 7 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Sicily - not a trip report
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 14 Questions for my German friends
- 15 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 16 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 23 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma