Hi there. I'm visiting Paris this month and I want to take the metro from the Gard du Nord to the Rue du Temple where I am staying. I thought about taking a cab but I am wondering if it is doable on the metro. I will have a largish wheelie suitcase and a small backpack. I am not sure how much my case will weigh by the time I've stuffed it full so I'd like to know if I am likely to run into lots of stairs on my journey to my accommodation. I think the closest metro stations to my flat will be Temple and Republique. I'll probably be travelling during the rush hour which might make suitcase hauling a pretty stressful experience. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you!
Metro to Rue du Temple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 2 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 3 How long in Venice?
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 6 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 7 December honeymoon in Europe
- 8 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 9 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 10 staying a month or so in each place
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 17 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Late night train from Prague
- 23 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise