Hi there. I'm visiting Paris this month and I want to take the metro from the Gard du Nord to the Rue du Temple where I am staying. I thought about taking a cab but I am wondering if it is doable on the metro. I will have a largish wheelie suitcase and a small backpack. I am not sure how much my case will weigh by the time I've stuffed it full so I'd like to know if I am likely to run into lots of stairs on my journey to my accommodation. I think the closest metro stations to my flat will be Temple and Republique. I'll probably be travelling during the rush hour which might make suitcase hauling a pretty stressful experience. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you!
Metro to Rue du Temple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 4 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 5 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 13 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 14 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 17 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 22 Italy Countryside
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?