Hi there. I'm visiting Paris this month and I want to take the metro from the Gard du Nord to the Rue du Temple where I am staying. I thought about taking a cab but I am wondering if it is doable on the metro. I will have a largish wheelie suitcase and a small backpack. I am not sure how much my case will weigh by the time I've stuffed it full so I'd like to know if I am likely to run into lots of stairs on my journey to my accommodation. I think the closest metro stations to my flat will be Temple and Republique. I'll probably be travelling during the rush hour which might make suitcase hauling a pretty stressful experience. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you!
Metro to Rue du Temple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 2 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 3 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 4 Questions for Paris residents
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 Sea side in Italy
- 7 Train tickets within Italy
- 8 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 9 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 10 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 13 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 14 Central European train travel
- 15 Southwestern England
- 16 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 17 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 18 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 19 In Paris on my own
- 20 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 23 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 24 Venice - apartment??????
- 25 Our first trip to Europe