Hi there. I'm visiting Paris this month and I want to take the metro from the Gard du Nord to the Rue du Temple where I am staying. I thought about taking a cab but I am wondering if it is doable on the metro. I will have a largish wheelie suitcase and a small backpack. I am not sure how much my case will weigh by the time I've stuffed it full so I'd like to know if I am likely to run into lots of stairs on my journey to my accommodation. I think the closest metro stations to my flat will be Temple and Republique. I'll probably be travelling during the rush hour which might make suitcase hauling a pretty stressful experience. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you!
Metro to Rue du Temple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 2 Italy for 5 nights!
- 3 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 Paris Art Galleries
- 8 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 9 Paris Bastille Day
- 10 car rental agency
- 11 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 12 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 13 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 14 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 15 Croatia help
- 16 River Cruise
- 17 Accommodation
- 18 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 19 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 20 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 21 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 22 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 23 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 24 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 25 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights