Hi there. I'm visiting Paris this month and I want to take the metro from the Gard du Nord to the Rue du Temple where I am staying. I thought about taking a cab but I am wondering if it is doable on the metro. I will have a largish wheelie suitcase and a small backpack. I am not sure how much my case will weigh by the time I've stuffed it full so I'd like to know if I am likely to run into lots of stairs on my journey to my accommodation. I think the closest metro stations to my flat will be Temple and Republique. I'll probably be travelling during the rush hour which might make suitcase hauling a pretty stressful experience. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you!
Metro to Rue du Temple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Munich with a car?
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 10 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 15 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 He said , she said
- 18 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris