Hi there. I'm visiting Paris this month and I want to take the metro from the Gard du Nord to the Rue du Temple where I am staying. I thought about taking a cab but I am wondering if it is doable on the metro. I will have a largish wheelie suitcase and a small backpack. I am not sure how much my case will weigh by the time I've stuffed it full so I'd like to know if I am likely to run into lots of stairs on my journey to my accommodation. I think the closest metro stations to my flat will be Temple and Republique. I'll probably be travelling during the rush hour which might make suitcase hauling a pretty stressful experience. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you!
Metro to Rue du Temple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with a small island in Greece
- 2 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 3 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 4 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 5 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 6 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 9 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 10 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 11 How long in Venice?
- 12 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 13 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 14 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 15 Getting cash in Spain
- 16 Cotswolds village base
- 17 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 18 First Time Going to Europe
- 19 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 20 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 21 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 22 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 23 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 24 International driving permit required in France?
- 25 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report