Hi there. I'm visiting Paris this month and I want to take the metro from the Gard du Nord to the Rue du Temple where I am staying. I thought about taking a cab but I am wondering if it is doable on the metro. I will have a largish wheelie suitcase and a small backpack. I am not sure how much my case will weigh by the time I've stuffed it full so I'd like to know if I am likely to run into lots of stairs on my journey to my accommodation. I think the closest metro stations to my flat will be Temple and Republique. I'll probably be travelling during the rush hour which might make suitcase hauling a pretty stressful experience. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you!
Metro to Rue du Temple
View all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?