Hi there. I'm visiting Paris this month and I want to take the metro from the Gard du Nord to the Rue du Temple where I am staying. I thought about taking a cab but I am wondering if it is doable on the metro. I will have a largish wheelie suitcase and a small backpack. I am not sure how much my case will weigh by the time I've stuffed it full so I'd like to know if I am likely to run into lots of stairs on my journey to my accommodation. I think the closest metro stations to my flat will be Temple and Republique. I'll probably be travelling during the rush hour which might make suitcase hauling a pretty stressful experience. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you!
Metro to Rue du Temple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Escargot
- 5 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 6 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 7 london in 2.5 days
- 8 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Italy tours
- 11 Pisa or Siena?
- 12 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 14 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 15 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 16 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 17 Best data sim
- 18 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 19 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 20 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 21 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 22 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 23 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 24 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 25 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa