Hi there. I'm visiting Paris this month and I want to take the metro from the Gard du Nord to the Rue du Temple where I am staying. I thought about taking a cab but I am wondering if it is doable on the metro. I will have a largish wheelie suitcase and a small backpack. I am not sure how much my case will weigh by the time I've stuffed it full so I'd like to know if I am likely to run into lots of stairs on my journey to my accommodation. I think the closest metro stations to my flat will be Temple and Republique. I'll probably be travelling during the rush hour which might make suitcase hauling a pretty stressful experience. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you!
Metro to Rue du Temple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 4 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 5 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 6 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 7 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 8 How to make this adventure work?
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 11 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 12 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 13 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 14 I went to Paris in June
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 17 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 18 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 19 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 20 where to stay in Germany
- 21 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 22 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Theater in London
- 25 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?