Hi there. I'm visiting Paris this month and I want to take the metro from the Gard du Nord to the Rue du Temple where I am staying. I thought about taking a cab but I am wondering if it is doable on the metro. I will have a largish wheelie suitcase and a small backpack. I am not sure how much my case will weigh by the time I've stuffed it full so I'd like to know if I am likely to run into lots of stairs on my journey to my accommodation. I think the closest metro stations to my flat will be Temple and Republique. I'll probably be travelling during the rush hour which might make suitcase hauling a pretty stressful experience. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you!
Metro to Rue du Temple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 4 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 5 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 6 Europe in 21 days
- 7 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 13 nearby cities to london
- 14 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 17 Swiss rail passes
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 20 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 21 Augsburg with kids
- 22 train to Vernon France
- 23 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Florence to Siena May 1st