Hi there. I'm visiting Paris this month and I want to take the metro from the Gard du Nord to the Rue du Temple where I am staying. I thought about taking a cab but I am wondering if it is doable on the metro. I will have a largish wheelie suitcase and a small backpack. I am not sure how much my case will weigh by the time I've stuffed it full so I'd like to know if I am likely to run into lots of stairs on my journey to my accommodation. I think the closest metro stations to my flat will be Temple and Republique. I'll probably be travelling during the rush hour which might make suitcase hauling a pretty stressful experience. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you!
Metro to Rue du Temple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 2 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 3 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 4 Making reservations in Italy
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 10 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 11 Potential trip - Balkans
- 12 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 14 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 15 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 16 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 17 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 Is this realistic... advice?
- 20 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Age for booking a hotel?
- 23 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 24 Satnav maps update
- 25 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?