Hi there. I'm visiting Paris this month and I want to take the metro from the Gard du Nord to the Rue du Temple where I am staying. I thought about taking a cab but I am wondering if it is doable on the metro. I will have a largish wheelie suitcase and a small backpack. I am not sure how much my case will weigh by the time I've stuffed it full so I'd like to know if I am likely to run into lots of stairs on my journey to my accommodation. I think the closest metro stations to my flat will be Temple and Republique. I'll probably be travelling during the rush hour which might make suitcase hauling a pretty stressful experience. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you!
Metro to Rue du Temple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 2 Westport or Ballina in Co. Mayo?
- 3 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 4 Greece for a month with a baby
- 5 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 6 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 7 9 days in switzerland
- 8 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 9 Russian Visa Question
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 12 Camino No-No
- 13 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 14 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 15 travel insurance
- 16 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 17 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 18 2 Days in Brussels
- 19 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 20 Monet's Giverny
- 21 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 22 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 23 7 Days in Greece. Islands along with Athens ??
- 24 Munich Day Trips
- 25 Cookware in France