DH and I will be visiting Greece in September and will be spending time in Meteora to see the monasteries. I understand that women need to wear a long skirt, so I have a cotton crinkle-skirt I will be packing. The tour we are taking states that men & women need to wear long sleeves, but I have read other posts on Fodors where people stated that "shoulders must be covered."
If you have visited the monasteries, could you please clarify the dress code? Are short sleeves acceptable (shoulders covered), or do we both need to take long-sleeve shirts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/transform-derma/
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 Berlin
- 4 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 9 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 15 Berlin -clubs
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 18 base in brussels
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 21 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 22 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more