DH and I will be visiting Greece in September and will be spending time in Meteora to see the monasteries. I understand that women need to wear a long skirt, so I have a cotton crinkle-skirt I will be packing. The tour we are taking states that men & women need to wear long sleeves, but I have read other posts on Fodors where people stated that "shoulders must be covered."
If you have visited the monasteries, could you please clarify the dress code? Are short sleeves acceptable (shoulders covered), or do we both need to take long-sleeve shirts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Sicily Beach Resort
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 Classical Tour of Albania
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 12 Anniversary trip to France
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich