We are spending 8 hours im port in Messina.
We are open to any suggestions other than the pricy guided tours offered by the cruise line. We are not adverse to taking public busses or trains.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 7 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 8 Frankfurt to UK
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 Italy Car Scam
- 14 God Save the Queen?
- 15 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Paris to Italy
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please