We are spending 8 hours im port in Messina.
We are open to any suggestions other than the pricy guided tours offered by the cruise line. We are not adverse to taking public busses or trains.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 2 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 3 Spain Itinerary Help
- 4 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 5 Ravello to Paestum
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 8 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 9 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 10 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 11 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 12 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 13 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 14 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 15 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 16 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 17 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 20 Itinerary Help!
- 21 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 24 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!