We are spending 8 hours im port in Messina.
We are open to any suggestions other than the pricy guided tours offered by the cruise line. We are not adverse to taking public busses or trains.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 4 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 5 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 6 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 7 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 8 SIXT car rental uk
- 9 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 10 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 12 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 13 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 14 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 15 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 16 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 17 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 18 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 19 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 20 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 21 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 22 ICELAND DAY 1
- 23 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal