We are spending 8 hours im port in Messina.
We are open to any suggestions other than the pricy guided tours offered by the cruise line. We are not adverse to taking public busses or trains.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 2 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 3 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 6 Ann Frank House
- 7 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 8 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 9 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 12 short trip klon to koblenz
- 13 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 14 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 15 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 16 Barcelona sites: attire
- 17 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 18 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 19 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 20 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 21 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 22 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 23 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 24 Barcelona Itinerary
- 25 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?