We are spending 8 hours im port in Messina.
We are open to any suggestions other than the pricy guided tours offered by the cruise line. We are not adverse to taking public busses or trains.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 limousine services - milan - rome
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 9 Camogli and surrounds
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 12 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 13 2 days in Florence
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 17 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 18 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 19 Les Invalides Night Show
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 22 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 24 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 25 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€