We are spending 8 hours im port in Messina.
We are open to any suggestions other than the pricy guided tours offered by the cruise line. We are not adverse to taking public busses or trains.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 2 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 3 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 4 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 5 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 6 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 7 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 8 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 9 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 10 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 11 How to get to Mallorca
- 12 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 13 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 14 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 15 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 16 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 17 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 18 Best area of the Morvan?
- 19 Switzerland 5 days
- 20 france options
- 21 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 22 Todi as a stopover?
- 23 Southern Italy
- 24 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 25 Gullet Cruise in Turkey