We are spending 8 hours im port in Messina.
We are open to any suggestions other than the pricy guided tours offered by the cruise line. We are not adverse to taking public busses or trains.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 2 Germany at Christmas
- 3 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 4 Getting Around Toledo
- 5 Train Tickets in Spain
- 6 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 7 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 8 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 9 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 10 Best location to stay in Seville
- 11 slovenia travel base
- 12 Slovenia with ease
- 13 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 14 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 15 Opera in Prague
- 16 Bus ticket to Siena
- 17 Where to Park Rental Car While Visiting Sintra
- 18 10 Days in Tuscany
- 19 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 20 Istanbul to budapest
- 21 Stops from Prague to Paris
- 22 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 23 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 24 London theatre
- 25 Mirrors?