We are spending 8 hours im port in Messina.
We are open to any suggestions other than the pricy guided tours offered by the cruise line. We are not adverse to taking public busses or trains.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 2 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 3 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 4 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 7 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement
- 8 Trans-Siberia Train
- 9 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 10 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 11 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 14 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 15 A week driving in Bavaria
- 16 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 17 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 18 PLITVICE LAKES
- 19 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 20 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 21 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 22 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 23 written guide for Olympia
- 24 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 25 Naxos hotel question