We are spending 8 hours im port in Messina.
We are open to any suggestions other than the pricy guided tours offered by the cruise line. We are not adverse to taking public busses or trains.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 2 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 3 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 4 tablet
- 5 Planning Advice!
- 6 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 7 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 8 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 9 Home base for a month in France?
- 10 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 11 Greece in 15 Days
- 12 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 13 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 14 Norway holiday locations
- 15 Norway accessories and must have
- 16 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 19 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 22 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 23 Munich Travel Guide
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich