We are spending 8 hours im port in Messina.
We are open to any suggestions other than the pricy guided tours offered by the cruise line. We are not adverse to taking public busses or trains.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 2 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 3 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 4 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 5 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?
- 6 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Stay away from EF Tours
- 8 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 9 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 10 Is this a good hotel and location in Barcelona
- 11 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 12 Which Italy / London routing do you recommend?
- 13 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 14 Ireland or Scotland
- 15 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 16 Highlights on Castle Road
- 17 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 18 A/C in Basel
- 19 Costa Brava/Catalonia Itinerary
- 20 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 21 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 22 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 23 My summer in Paris
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Questions on using the GPS on an iPhone in Europe