We are spending 8 hours im port in Messina.
We are open to any suggestions other than the pricy guided tours offered by the cruise line. We are not adverse to taking public busses or trains.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리게임 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 5 Vatican tour
- 6 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 7 Day in Capri
- 8 alcazar question and seville advice
- 9 TSA Precheck
- 10 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Paris travel help
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 Rome hotel
- 20 Villa in Italy
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Help me make this possible!
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast