We are spending 8 hours im port in Messina.
We are open to any suggestions other than the pricy guided tours offered by the cruise line. We are not adverse to taking public busses or trains.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation Pass Italy
- 2 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 3 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 4 Road Trip: Munich, Germany to Northern Italy
- 5 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 6 Driving out of Heathrow
- 7 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 8 Our Next Europe Trip
- 9 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 10 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 11 too many London hotels!
- 12 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 13 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 14 Spain in February or March
- 15 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 16 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 17 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 18 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27
- 19 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 20 Cornwall and Germany
- 21 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 22 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 23 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 24 2015 Flight Prices
- 25 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum