We are spending 8 hours im port in Messina.
We are open to any suggestions other than the pricy guided tours offered by the cruise line. We are not adverse to taking public busses or trains.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 2 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 3 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 4 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 5 Please critique my itinerary
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 8 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 9 Planning Europe itinerary
- 10 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 11 London Pass or No?
- 12 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 13 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 14 Ireland with teen daughter
- 15 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 16 First time in Greece
- 17 2 Days in Bologna
- 18 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 19 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 20 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 21 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 22 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 23 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 24 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 25 One day Ephesus tour Company