Meridiana's dimensions for hand baggage are 55cm (21.7in), 40cm (15.7") and 20cm (7.9") deep. That last one is a problem for me because mine is 9" deep.
Has anyone had experience with them and are they really strict about the dimensions? To make it worse, this is an ATR prop flight from Sardinia to Sicily.
I know if they make you check a bag at the last minute they charge you a lot more money. Plus, I believe I'm only allowed one checked bag, which I'm already doing ahead of time. I"m wondering if I need to cancel (& lose fare) and rebook on Alitalia for a lot more and a connection through Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in travel planning
- 2 Puglia or La Langhe
- 3 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 4 Munich
- 5 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 6 Prague hotels
- 7 Northern lights in December
- 8 Booking hotels before trains
- 9 Flights from Croatia
- 10 What to expect over Christmas
- 11 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 12 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 13 Budapest
- 14 First time in France
- 15 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 16 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 17 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Rome
- 20 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 21 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 24 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 25 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days