Meridiana's dimensions for hand baggage are 55cm (21.7in), 40cm (15.7") and 20cm (7.9") deep. That last one is a problem for me because mine is 9" deep.
Has anyone had experience with them and are they really strict about the dimensions? To make it worse, this is an ATR prop flight from Sardinia to Sicily.
I know if they make you check a bag at the last minute they charge you a lot more money. Plus, I believe I'm only allowed one checked bag, which I'm already doing ahead of time. I"m wondering if I need to cancel (& lose fare) and rebook on Alitalia for a lot more and a connection through Rome.
Meridiana Air: Hand baggage strictness?
- 1 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 4 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 12 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 13 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 Car in Prague
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Travel by train or bus