Meridiana's dimensions for hand baggage are 55cm (21.7in), 40cm (15.7") and 20cm (7.9") deep. That last one is a problem for me because mine is 9" deep.
Has anyone had experience with them and are they really strict about the dimensions? To make it worse, this is an ATR prop flight from Sardinia to Sicily.
I know if they make you check a bag at the last minute they charge you a lot more money. Plus, I believe I'm only allowed one checked bag, which I'm already doing ahead of time. I"m wondering if I need to cancel (& lose fare) and rebook on Alitalia for a lot more and a connection through Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 3 Pompeii luggage storage
- 4 Train Help
- 5 Train rides
- 6 12 days in Austria
- 7 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 10 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 11 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 12 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 13 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 16 Austria
- 17 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 18 Salento penninsula
- 19 What about Basque Country?
- 20 Bursa/Iznik
- 21 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 22 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 23 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 24 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 25 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm