Meridiana's dimensions for hand baggage are 55cm (21.7in), 40cm (15.7") and 20cm (7.9") deep. That last one is a problem for me because mine is 9" deep.
Has anyone had experience with them and are they really strict about the dimensions? To make it worse, this is an ATR prop flight from Sardinia to Sicily.
I know if they make you check a bag at the last minute they charge you a lot more money. Plus, I believe I'm only allowed one checked bag, which I'm already doing ahead of time. I"m wondering if I need to cancel (& lose fare) and rebook on Alitalia for a lot more and a connection through Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 2 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 3 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 4 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 5 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 6 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 7 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 8 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 9 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 11 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 12 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 13 Netflix and Hulu
- 14 Taxi Heathrow
- 15 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 16 Car rental return Nice
- 17 3/4/ days South of France
- 18 Rental car return in Nice
- 19 Antwerp Tram
- 20 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 23 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 24 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 25 Train Travel Northern Italy