Meridiana's dimensions for hand baggage are 55cm (21.7in), 40cm (15.7") and 20cm (7.9") deep. That last one is a problem for me because mine is 9" deep.
Has anyone had experience with them and are they really strict about the dimensions? To make it worse, this is an ATR prop flight from Sardinia to Sicily.
I know if they make you check a bag at the last minute they charge you a lot more money. Plus, I believe I'm only allowed one checked bag, which I'm already doing ahead of time. I"m wondering if I need to cancel (& lose fare) and rebook on Alitalia for a lot more and a connection through Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 3 Traveling in Belgium
- 4 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 5 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 6 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 9 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 10 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 11 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 12 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 13 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 14 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 15 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 16 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 17 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 18 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 21 Milos beach stay
- 22 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 23 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 24 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 25 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND