Meridiana's dimensions for hand baggage are 55cm (21.7in), 40cm (15.7") and 20cm (7.9") deep. That last one is a problem for me because mine is 9" deep.
Has anyone had experience with them and are they really strict about the dimensions? To make it worse, this is an ATR prop flight from Sardinia to Sicily.
I know if they make you check a bag at the last minute they charge you a lot more money. Plus, I believe I'm only allowed one checked bag, which I'm already doing ahead of time. I"m wondering if I need to cancel (& lose fare) and rebook on Alitalia for a lot more and a connection through Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stu Tower
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 4 SE ITALY
- 5 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 6 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 7 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 8 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 9 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 10 6 Days in Italy
- 11 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 12 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 13 Helpful Hint
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 16 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 17 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Finland around Christmas time?
- 20 monograms vacation tours
- 21 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 22 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 25 Crete Holiday