Meridiana's dimensions for hand baggage are 55cm (21.7in), 40cm (15.7") and 20cm (7.9") deep. That last one is a problem for me because mine is 9" deep.
Has anyone had experience with them and are they really strict about the dimensions? To make it worse, this is an ATR prop flight from Sardinia to Sicily.
I know if they make you check a bag at the last minute they charge you a lot more money. Plus, I believe I'm only allowed one checked bag, which I'm already doing ahead of time. I"m wondering if I need to cancel (& lose fare) and rebook on Alitalia for a lot more and a connection through Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 6 Perugia
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 9 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 20 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 21 Day trips from Florence
- 22 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 23 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city