Any ideas on how to get from Merida to Trujillo on public transport? I heard that there are 3 buses a day but can't find out which company operates the service and I need to see the timetable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 3 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 4 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 5 4 days in switzerland
- 6 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 7 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 8 European Cooking Secrets
- 9 Basque country ideas
- 10 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 11 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 12 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 13 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 14 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 15 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 16 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 17 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 18 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 19 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 20 First trip to Italy
- 21 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 22 Travel vs. Babies
- 23 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 25 Lake Garda, Where to stay