We will be in Seville and Granada in January. When we travel to Germany, we never go anywhere without our handy Marling Menu Master, lest we end up consuming parts of beasts we never intended to pass our lips!
Is there something for tapas or spanish food items available? Preferably, I'd like something I could put on my phone and use without an internet connection - like a .pdf or an app.
Please don't say "be adventurous!" One of us (wink), is an incurable food fussy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loving Lisbon
- 2 Booking hotels before trains
- 3 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 4 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 5 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 6 Where to stay in London?
- 7 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 8 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 9 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 10 Paris---baguette question???
- 11 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 12 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 13 What type of visa is right for me?
- 14 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 15 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 16 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 17 RHK's Fall escape
- 18 1 way ticket
- 19 Vienna to Bratislava
- 20 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 21 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?
- 22 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 23 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 24 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 25 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe