We will be in Seville and Granada in January. When we travel to Germany, we never go anywhere without our handy Marling Menu Master, lest we end up consuming parts of beasts we never intended to pass our lips!
Is there something for tapas or spanish food items available? Preferably, I'd like something I could put on my phone and use without an internet connection - like a .pdf or an app.
Please don't say "be adventurous!" One of us (wink), is an incurable food fussy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 2 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 3 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 4 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 5 Greece in 15 Days
- 6 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 9 Travel WiFi - France
- 10 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 11 Help with itinerary
- 12 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 13 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 14 3 nights in Paris
- 15 1 day trip from Nice
- 16 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 17 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 18 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 19 Planning Advice!
- 20 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 21 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 22 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 23 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Our European adventures