We will be in Seville and Granada in January. When we travel to Germany, we never go anywhere without our handy Marling Menu Master, lest we end up consuming parts of beasts we never intended to pass our lips!
Is there something for tapas or spanish food items available? Preferably, I'd like something I could put on my phone and use without an internet connection - like a .pdf or an app.
Please don't say "be adventurous!" One of us (wink), is an incurable food fussy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기 상어 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 3 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 4 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 Sintra
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 Venice Bell Tower
- 9 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 10 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 16 Kayaking in Avignon
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 19 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 20 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece