We will be in Seville and Granada in January. When we travel to Germany, we never go anywhere without our handy Marling Menu Master, lest we end up consuming parts of beasts we never intended to pass our lips!
Is there something for tapas or spanish food items available? Preferably, I'd like something I could put on my phone and use without an internet connection - like a .pdf or an app.
Please don't say "be adventurous!" One of us (wink), is an incurable food fussy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 2 cash or plastic in Greece
- 3 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 4 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Rome and Venice in December
- 7 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 10 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 11 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 12 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 13 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 14 planning confusion
- 15 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 18 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 19 Dublin transportation help
- 20 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 21 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 22 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 23 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 24 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 25 Shopping in Paris