We will be in Seville and Granada in January. When we travel to Germany, we never go anywhere without our handy Marling Menu Master, lest we end up consuming parts of beasts we never intended to pass our lips!
Is there something for tapas or spanish food items available? Preferably, I'd like something I could put on my phone and use without an internet connection - like a .pdf or an app.
Please don't say "be adventurous!" One of us (wink), is an incurable food fussy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Turin
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 Help on ancient history route
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Chania
- 6 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 10 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 11 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 12 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 13 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 14 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 15 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Sicily: which coast?
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)