We will be in Seville and Granada in January. When we travel to Germany, we never go anywhere without our handy Marling Menu Master, lest we end up consuming parts of beasts we never intended to pass our lips!
Is there something for tapas or spanish food items available? Preferably, I'd like something I could put on my phone and use without an internet connection - like a .pdf or an app.
Please don't say "be adventurous!" One of us (wink), is an incurable food fussy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 4 A week in Croatia with kids
- 5 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 10 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 where to stay in London?
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets