We will be in Seville and Granada in January. When we travel to Germany, we never go anywhere without our handy Marling Menu Master, lest we end up consuming parts of beasts we never intended to pass our lips!
Is there something for tapas or spanish food items available? Preferably, I'd like something I could put on my phone and use without an internet connection - like a .pdf or an app.
Please don't say "be adventurous!" One of us (wink), is an incurable food fussy.
Menu Master or similar for Spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 2 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 5 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 6 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 7 Restaurants in Spain
- 8 big family in Ireland
- 9 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Touring Dover Castle
- 12 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 13 Ireland itinerary
- 14 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 18 Cell phones in Ireland
- 19 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 Santorini transportation
- 22 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 23 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 24 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 25 Mephisto Shoes in Paris