We will be in Seville and Granada in January. When we travel to Germany, we never go anywhere without our handy Marling Menu Master, lest we end up consuming parts of beasts we never intended to pass our lips!
Is there something for tapas or spanish food items available? Preferably, I'd like something I could put on my phone and use without an internet connection - like a .pdf or an app.
Please don't say "be adventurous!" One of us (wink), is an incurable food fussy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camogli and surrounds
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 6 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 10 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 11 Shorts in South of France?
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 14 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 15 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 16 Route des Vins
- 17 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Les Invalides Night Show
- 20 base for Andalucia
- 21 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 22 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 23 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 24 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary