We will be in Seville and Granada in January. When we travel to Germany, we never go anywhere without our handy Marling Menu Master, lest we end up consuming parts of beasts we never intended to pass our lips!
Is there something for tapas or spanish food items available? Preferably, I'd like something I could put on my phone and use without an internet connection - like a .pdf or an app.
Please don't say "be adventurous!" One of us (wink), is an incurable food fussy.
Menu Master or similar for Spain?
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 first european holiday itinery
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Cyprus in December
- 18 Cyprus photo gallery
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Which travel plan?
- 22 Florence in October
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 25 Vespa Tours of Tuscany