We will be in Seville and Granada in January. When we travel to Germany, we never go anywhere without our handy Marling Menu Master, lest we end up consuming parts of beasts we never intended to pass our lips!
Is there something for tapas or spanish food items available? Preferably, I'd like something I could put on my phone and use without an internet connection - like a .pdf or an app.
Please don't say "be adventurous!" One of us (wink), is an incurable food fussy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should we go to Vienna?
- 2 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 3 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 4 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 9 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 10 norway self-drive itinerary
- 11 Loire Valley itinerary
- 12 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 13 Iceland trip report
- 14 February in Florence
- 15 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 16 Ronda to Seville
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 11 days in Andalusia
- 19 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 20 Belgium for the 1st time
- 21 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 22 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 23 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos
- 24 visa expired
- 25 La Scala Opera Tickets