We will be in Seville and Granada in January. When we travel to Germany, we never go anywhere without our handy Marling Menu Master, lest we end up consuming parts of beasts we never intended to pass our lips!
Is there something for tapas or spanish food items available? Preferably, I'd like something I could put on my phone and use without an internet connection - like a .pdf or an app.
Please don't say "be adventurous!" One of us (wink), is an incurable food fussy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 white noise machine for europe?
- 2 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 3 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 4 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 5 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 6 15 days trip to Europe
- 7 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 8 Ravenna Mosaics
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 11 Amsterdam, Germany
- 12 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 15 European Travel in March
- 16 Scotland Highlands Help
- 17 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 18 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 19 Our time in Rome
- 20 Berlin, germany
- 21 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 22 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 23 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday