Has anyone stayed in Menton. We have stayed outside but want to be in the city itself. We are 2 adults, not looking for nightlife. Just bneaches, pastries and short drives. Would prefer beach view but are open to any suggestions. September is the month we will be travelling. Grocery store nearby. We will have a car. Thanks you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 London visit
- 4 Three days in Spain
- 5 Useful website for France
- 6 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 10 Italian cooking classes
- 11 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 12 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 16 best time to book accommodation
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 19 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 20 SIM card for eastern europe
- 21 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 22 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?