Has anyone stayed in Menton. We have stayed outside but want to be in the city itself. We are 2 adults, not looking for nightlife. Just bneaches, pastries and short drives. Would prefer beach view but are open to any suggestions. September is the month we will be travelling. Grocery store nearby. We will have a car. Thanks you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 2 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 6 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 9 Back to Provence in 2015
- 10 Spain trip report
- 11 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 12 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 13 Rocamaxour
- 14 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 15 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 16 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 17 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 18 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 19 Day Trips from Paris
- 20 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 21 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 22 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 23 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 24 Tell me about Manchester
- 25 Food safety in Istanbul.