Has anyone stayed in Menton. We have stayed outside but want to be in the city itself. We are 2 adults, not looking for nightlife. Just bneaches, pastries and short drives. Would prefer beach view but are open to any suggestions. September is the month we will be travelling. Grocery store nearby. We will have a car. Thanks you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon to London?
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 4 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 5 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 8 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 19 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 22 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish