Has anyone stayed in Menton. We have stayed outside but want to be in the city itself. We are 2 adults, not looking for nightlife. Just bneaches, pastries and short drives. Would prefer beach view but are open to any suggestions. September is the month we will be travelling. Grocery store nearby. We will have a car. Thanks you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Moving to Belfast
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Rome---August and September
- 11 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 12 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 16 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 17 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 18 4-6 weeks
- 19 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Dresden or Leipzig
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer