Can anyone recommend a beachfront (or close to the beach) hotel in Menorca for August?
We will be staying there for a few days & we are looking for a place that is not too pricy.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 2 The Rain in Spain and more
- 3 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 4 GPS vs Google Maps
- 5 help with 21 days-croatia
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Bavaria in August
- 8 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 9 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 10 Luggage on trains/security?
- 11 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 12 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 15 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 16 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 17 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 London Paris
- 20 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 21 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 22 What clothes?
- 23 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 24 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 25 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby