Can anyone recommend a beachfront (or close to the beach) hotel in Menorca for August?
We will be staying there for a few days & we are looking for a place that is not too pricy.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 cell phone companys
- 5 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 6 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 9 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 10 Romania - Beautiful Place
- 11 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 12 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 13 Affordable French language course in France?
- 14 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 15 Budapest on a budget
- 16 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 17 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 18 Italy in October
- 19 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 20 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 21 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 22 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 23 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 24 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 25 Beaches in Southern France