On our first trip to Lake Como 5+ years ago we spent several days based in Varenna; next April we will be back in the area. DH wants to return to Lake Como, I think we will have 3 nights, this is the end of our trip before returning the car to Milan Linate and spending our last night in Milan. When we left Lake Como last time he said he wanted to come back and spend time in Bellagio. From what I have been reading, I think we should look at staying in Menaggio - easier access as we will have a car, probably less expensive and there are those great views OF Bellagio. Any thoughts in helping make this decision? Guess you can tell I was not as struck with Bellagio as he was, but I do agree that we should spend some more time on Lake Como.
Menaggio or Bellagio?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 2 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 3 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 4 Nice, France September 2013
- 5 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 6 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 7 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 8 Question about justairports
- 9 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 10 2 weeks in Andalusia and Barcelona!
- 11 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 12 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 13 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 14 Transportation in the Azores
- 15 Transportation in Barcelona
- 16 Rome in 6 days
- 17 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 18 spain
- 19 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 20 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 21 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 22 Cardiff Wales in March
- 23 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 UK Traveler ? Spare 5 minutes ? Help me please