On our first trip to Lake Como 5+ years ago we spent several days based in Varenna; next April we will be back in the area. DH wants to return to Lake Como, I think we will have 3 nights, this is the end of our trip before returning the car to Milan Linate and spending our last night in Milan. When we left Lake Como last time he said he wanted to come back and spend time in Bellagio. From what I have been reading, I think we should look at staying in Menaggio - easier access as we will have a car, probably less expensive and there are those great views OF Bellagio. Any thoughts in helping make this decision? Guess you can tell I was not as struck with Bellagio as he was, but I do agree that we should spend some more time on Lake Como.
Menaggio or Bellagio?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 2 London and Where Else in late December?
- 3 Ireland Southwest
- 4 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 7 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 8 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 9 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 10 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 11 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 12 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 13 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 16 Matisse at Tate
- 17 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 18 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 19 3 weeks in Europe
- 20 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 21 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 22 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 23 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 24 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 25 Istanbul Itinerary