On our first trip to Lake Como 5+ years ago we spent several days based in Varenna; next April we will be back in the area. DH wants to return to Lake Como, I think we will have 3 nights, this is the end of our trip before returning the car to Milan Linate and spending our last night in Milan. When we left Lake Como last time he said he wanted to come back and spend time in Bellagio. From what I have been reading, I think we should look at staying in Menaggio - easier access as we will have a car, probably less expensive and there are those great views OF Bellagio. Any thoughts in helping make this decision? Guess you can tell I was not as struck with Bellagio as he was, but I do agree that we should spend some more time on Lake Como.
Menaggio or Bellagio?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 3 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 4 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 5 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 6 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 9 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 Riga 2014
- 12 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 13 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 14 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 15 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 16 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Back home problems with sim card
- 19 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 20 Budapest
- 21 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 22 Budapest--baggage storage
- 23 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 24 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 25 Taxi in Rome from airport to city