On our first trip to Lake Como 5+ years ago we spent several days based in Varenna; next April we will be back in the area. DH wants to return to Lake Como, I think we will have 3 nights, this is the end of our trip before returning the car to Milan Linate and spending our last night in Milan. When we left Lake Como last time he said he wanted to come back and spend time in Bellagio. From what I have been reading, I think we should look at staying in Menaggio - easier access as we will have a car, probably less expensive and there are those great views OF Bellagio. Any thoughts in helping make this decision? Guess you can tell I was not as struck with Bellagio as he was, but I do agree that we should spend some more time on Lake Como.
Menaggio or Bellagio?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 2 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 3 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 4 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 shortened trip to Italy
- 9 Italy tours
- 10 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 11 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 14 Gift for French business associate
- 15 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 16 Sunny September Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report, part 1
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 20 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 21 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 25 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland