Just out of curiosity, I looked at pricing for the HRP membership... which in our case would get us into the Tower and HCP. (Unsure yet whether we'll have a stroll over to Kensington Palace, too).
It turns out that the price of membership for our family is within a few pounds of the price I'd pay for the Tower and HCP, even using the 2-for-1 plan. If we add in Kensington Palace, it more than pays for itself.
Do members skip the long queues to enter? If so, then that's a big plus for me, especially at the Tower.
It's unlikely we'll have enough time to go more than once to any venue, but who knows... maybe my kids will want to split their Tower visit into two days?
Am I nuts in considering this? Has anyone else from the US joined the membership?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Our future trip to Greece
- 3 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 4 Russia in two weeks in December
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Christmas Day in Granada
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 car insurance italy
- 11 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 12 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 13 Venice/Mestre
- 14 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 15 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Transylvania - June 2018
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Krakow
- 22 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 23 Quizz !
- 24 Pay attention to your watches !
- 25 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP