Just out of curiosity, I looked at pricing for the HRP membership... which in our case would get us into the Tower and HCP. (Unsure yet whether we'll have a stroll over to Kensington Palace, too).
It turns out that the price of membership for our family is within a few pounds of the price I'd pay for the Tower and HCP, even using the 2-for-1 plan. If we add in Kensington Palace, it more than pays for itself.
Do members skip the long queues to enter? If so, then that's a big plus for me, especially at the Tower.
It's unlikely we'll have enough time to go more than once to any venue, but who knows... maybe my kids will want to split their Tower visit into two days?
Am I nuts in considering this? Has anyone else from the US joined the membership?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 4 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 5 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 6 What tips can you give about packing?
- 7 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 8 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 11 Prague
- 12 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 16 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 21 2 Months in Sicily
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 London GTG in June, Anyone?