Just out of curiosity, I looked at pricing for the HRP membership... which in our case would get us into the Tower and HCP. (Unsure yet whether we'll have a stroll over to Kensington Palace, too).
It turns out that the price of membership for our family is within a few pounds of the price I'd pay for the Tower and HCP, even using the 2-for-1 plan. If we add in Kensington Palace, it more than pays for itself.
Do members skip the long queues to enter? If so, then that's a big plus for me, especially at the Tower.
It's unlikely we'll have enough time to go more than once to any venue, but who knows... maybe my kids will want to split their Tower visit into two days?
Am I nuts in considering this? Has anyone else from the US joined the membership?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 2 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 3 Les Invalides Night Show
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 8 Which Day?
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 12 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 16 Tracking the Weather
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 19 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 20 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 21 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 22 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 23 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona