Just out of curiosity, I looked at pricing for the HRP membership... which in our case would get us into the Tower and HCP. (Unsure yet whether we'll have a stroll over to Kensington Palace, too).
It turns out that the price of membership for our family is within a few pounds of the price I'd pay for the Tower and HCP, even using the 2-for-1 plan. If we add in Kensington Palace, it more than pays for itself.
Do members skip the long queues to enter? If so, then that's a big plus for me, especially at the Tower.
It's unlikely we'll have enough time to go more than once to any venue, but who knows... maybe my kids will want to split their Tower visit into two days?
Am I nuts in considering this? Has anyone else from the US joined the membership?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CHARTER@ password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 3 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 4 Scotland in December
- 5 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 6 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 15 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 18 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 19 10 days in London in early December
- 20 Iceland
- 21 Greece
- 22 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 23 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 24 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice