Just out of curiosity, I looked at pricing for the HRP membership... which in our case would get us into the Tower and HCP. (Unsure yet whether we'll have a stroll over to Kensington Palace, too).
It turns out that the price of membership for our family is within a few pounds of the price I'd pay for the Tower and HCP, even using the 2-for-1 plan. If we add in Kensington Palace, it more than pays for itself.
Do members skip the long queues to enter? If so, then that's a big plus for me, especially at the Tower.
It's unlikely we'll have enough time to go more than once to any venue, but who knows... maybe my kids will want to split their Tower visit into two days?
Am I nuts in considering this? Has anyone else from the US joined the membership?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Itinerary Tweaking
- 3 Itinerary Help
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 7 Hotel in Vienna
- 8 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 17 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 18 House Hunting in France
- 19 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 20 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 21 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 22 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains