Just out of curiosity, I looked at pricing for the HRP membership... which in our case would get us into the Tower and HCP. (Unsure yet whether we'll have a stroll over to Kensington Palace, too).
It turns out that the price of membership for our family is within a few pounds of the price I'd pay for the Tower and HCP, even using the 2-for-1 plan. If we add in Kensington Palace, it more than pays for itself.
Do members skip the long queues to enter? If so, then that's a big plus for me, especially at the Tower.
It's unlikely we'll have enough time to go more than once to any venue, but who knows... maybe my kids will want to split their Tower visit into two days?
Am I nuts in considering this? Has anyone else from the US joined the membership?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 월드스타카지노＼❀＼『 NA754.ZE。AM 』＼월드스타카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 월드카지노【试【 SSK68。CoM 】试】슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 4 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 5 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 토토사이트추천 ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ bus97.com ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ 카지노사이트추천
- 7 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Praiana to Positano
- 10 강원랜드바카라【非【 SSK68。CoM 】非】슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카라
- 11 썬시티바카라【送【 SSK68。CoM 】送】슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 12 에이플러스바카라【多【 SSK68。CoM 】多】슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 13 플러스바카라【立【 SSK68。CoM 】立】슈퍼카지노플러스바카라
- 14 월드바카라【少【 SSK68。CoM 】少】슈퍼카지노월드바카라
- 15 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 16 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 19 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 20 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 21 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Venice
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk