We will be going to Melk/Krems from Vienna and then we will travel to Halstatt afterwards. Do you think it is best to rent the car in Vienn or take the train to either Krems or Melk and then rent a car? Also, we'd like to visit Melk Abby and do the bike/boat trip down the Danube. Which would the best place to start and which is the best place to overnite (1-2 nites)?
- 1 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 2 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 3 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 4 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 5 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 6 Venice at Christmas?
- 7 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 8 Help with itenerary
- 9 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 10 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 11 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 12 What is the best food in France?
- 13 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 14 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 15 rand versus euro
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 18 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 19 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 20 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 21 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 22 Vacation rental in Provence
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 25 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October