We will be traveling from Hallstatt to Vienna and wanted to stop overnight at either Melk, Durnstein or Krems on our way to Vienna. We had planned to visit the Melk Abbey and then stay overnight in Durnstein but could only find 2 hotels available during our planned visit (9/14) and they are expensive. Would you stay in Melk or Krems or in between Durnstein and Krems? We are looking for a nice 3* or 4* hotel with a view of the Danube. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Melk or Krems?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 2 10 days in England
- 3 going to italy
- 4 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 5 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 8 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 9 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 Ayasofya Hotel
- 12 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 13 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 14 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 18 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 19 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 20 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 21 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 24 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady