We will be traveling from Hallstatt to Vienna and wanted to stop overnight at either Melk, Durnstein or Krems on our way to Vienna. We had planned to visit the Melk Abbey and then stay overnight in Durnstein but could only find 2 hotels available during our planned visit (9/14) and they are expensive. Would you stay in Melk or Krems or in between Durnstein and Krems? We are looking for a nice 3* or 4* hotel with a view of the Danube. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Melk or Krems?
- 1 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Bank of England Museum
- 8 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 12 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Palermo and Taormina
- 15 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 16 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 17 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 18 Where to stay for one night ???
- 19 Car Rental Locations
- 20 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 21 Tour-Free Travel
- 22 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 23 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 24 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 25 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days