We will be traveling from Hallstatt to Vienna and wanted to stop overnight at either Melk, Durnstein or Krems on our way to Vienna. We had planned to visit the Melk Abbey and then stay overnight in Durnstein but could only find 2 hotels available during our planned visit (9/14) and they are expensive. Would you stay in Melk or Krems or in between Durnstein and Krems? We are looking for a nice 3* or 4* hotel with a view of the Danube. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Melk or Krems?
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 3 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 4 How Long For Santorini?
- 5 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 6 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 9 Germany and Italy
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 Moving to Spain
- 12 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 13 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 14 Lucerne where to stay
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 17 Four days to wander France???
- 18 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 19 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 20 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 21 Drive Rome Florence
- 22 Prague Itinerary
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 25 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?