We will be traveling from Hallstatt to Vienna and wanted to stop overnight at either Melk, Durnstein or Krems on our way to Vienna. We had planned to visit the Melk Abbey and then stay overnight in Durnstein but could only find 2 hotels available during our planned visit (9/14) and they are expensive. Would you stay in Melk or Krems or in between Durnstein and Krems? We are looking for a nice 3* or 4* hotel with a view of the Danube. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Melk or Krems?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 holiday sales
- 2 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 3 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 4 The "Night Wolves" plan on being in Berlin in May.
- 5 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 6 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 7 Eiffel Tower
- 8 Greece in 10 nights early September
- 9 NT in devon and cornwall
- 10 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 11 Iceland self drive tour
- 12 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 13 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 Weekend navigo options
- 16 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 17 Need Help, Iceland
- 18 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 19 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 20 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 21 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 22 First World War tour
- 23 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 24 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 25 One-Way Ferry from Norway to Scotland?