We will be traveling from Hallstatt to Vienna and wanted to stop overnight at either Melk, Durnstein or Krems on our way to Vienna. We had planned to visit the Melk Abbey and then stay overnight in Durnstein but could only find 2 hotels available during our planned visit (9/14) and they are expensive. Would you stay in Melk or Krems or in between Durnstein and Krems? We are looking for a nice 3* or 4* hotel with a view of the Danube. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Melk or Krems?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 France,Spain,Italy
- 10 Schengen Visa Rules
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 18 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 24 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma