We will be traveling from Hallstatt to Vienna and wanted to stop overnight at either Melk, Durnstein or Krems on our way to Vienna. We had planned to visit the Melk Abbey and then stay overnight in Durnstein but could only find 2 hotels available during our planned visit (9/14) and they are expensive. Would you stay in Melk or Krems or in between Durnstein and Krems? We are looking for a nice 3* or 4* hotel with a view of the Danube. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Melk or Krems?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 2 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 3 London for Free
- 4 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 5 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 6 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 7 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 10 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 11 Cornwall or Paris?
- 12 Madrid: City Views
- 13 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 14 Amalfi Coast in October
- 15 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 16 Terrorism in Europe
- 17 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 18 ITALO trains need help
- 19 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 20 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 21 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 24 biking in France
- 25 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia