A couple weeks ago, someone mentioned Melbourne House was a resonably priced hotel near Victoria Station. Since we are flying into Gatwick, this might be ideal. Does anyone have any experience with this hotel? A phone number and address would be helpful. Thanks!
Melbourne House, London - comments?
- 1 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 2 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 3 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 7 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Drive Rome Florence
- 14 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 15 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 16 Home base in Provence in July
- 17 Storage Madrid Airport
- 18 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 21 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 22 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 23 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 24 Apartment in Seville
- 25 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air