On a recent business trip to Germany, my husband was told that Melatonin is now illegal over there. The subject came up in casual conversation (because he had brought some with him to combat jetlag) and he didn't get any more info on it. Does anybody have the gory details on the why, etc.? Is it illegal just to buy it or is it also illegal to possess and/or use it? If he had gotten searched at customs, would he have been detained or arrested? Is it illegal in any other countries too? Inquiring minds want to know -- and want to avoid being harrassed by the Melatonin Police . . . Thanks!
Melatonin illegal in Germany?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 17 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 18 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 19 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 20 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 21 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia