On a recent business trip to Germany, my husband was told that Melatonin is now illegal over there. The subject came up in casual conversation (because he had brought some with him to combat jetlag) and he didn't get any more info on it. Does anybody have the gory details on the why, etc.? Is it illegal just to buy it or is it also illegal to possess and/or use it? If he had gotten searched at customs, would he have been detained or arrested? Is it illegal in any other countries too? Inquiring minds want to know -- and want to avoid being harrassed by the Melatonin Police . . . Thanks!
Melatonin illegal in Germany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 Scuol, Switzerland
- 3 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 6 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 Lake Como transportation questions
- 9 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 10 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 13 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 14 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 15 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 19 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 20 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 21 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 22 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 23 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 24 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 25 By train to and out of Prague