On a recent business trip to Germany, my husband was told that Melatonin is now illegal over there. The subject came up in casual conversation (because he had brought some with him to combat jetlag) and he didn't get any more info on it. Does anybody have the gory details on the why, etc.? Is it illegal just to buy it or is it also illegal to possess and/or use it? If he had gotten searched at customs, would he have been detained or arrested? Is it illegal in any other countries too? Inquiring minds want to know -- and want to avoid being harrassed by the Melatonin Police . . . Thanks!
Melatonin illegal in Germany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 2 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 3 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 4 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Porto -City Break
- 10 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 15 Street food in Turkey
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Paris in April?
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 Prague - Tram #22
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?