I'm going to be meeting my wife in the Zurich airport on a Saturday morning. We are arriving in different terminals, from different countries, and I arrive about 4 hours earlier than she will.
We are immediately departing by train to Wengen, so I thought it would be a good Idea to meet in the train station at the airport.
For all intents and purposes, we will not have working phones.
1) can somebody help me figure out which train station I'm supposed to go to for où train to if the train station requires a cab or confusing bus, I will probably just meet her in the airport.
2) is there a better place for me to pass the time, or an easier place for us to meet? I may take a shower, which is apparently available at the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 4 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 7 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 8 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 9 French election
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 13 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 French Election - Questions???
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Leather goods in Florence
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
Meeting wife in Zurich Airport, but need help figuring where to go