I'm going to be meeting my wife in the Zurich airport on a Saturday morning. We are arriving in different terminals, from different countries, and I arrive about 4 hours earlier than she will.
We are immediately departing by train to Wengen, so I thought it would be a good Idea to meet in the train station at the airport.
For all intents and purposes, we will not have working phones.
1) can somebody help me figure out which train station I'm supposed to go to for où train to if the train station requires a cab or confusing bus, I will probably just meet her in the airport.
2) is there a better place for me to pass the time, or an easier place for us to meet? I may take a shower, which is apparently available at the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 2 http://healthonlinereviews.com/parisian-glow/
- 3 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Prague itinerary advice
- 6 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 11 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 14 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 21 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 22 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 23 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 24 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 25 10 day Italy
Meeting wife in Zurich Airport, but need help figuring where to go