I'm going to be meeting my wife in the Zurich airport on a Saturday morning. We are arriving in different terminals, from different countries, and I arrive about 4 hours earlier than she will.
We are immediately departing by train to Wengen, so I thought it would be a good Idea to meet in the train station at the airport.
For all intents and purposes, we will not have working phones.
1) can somebody help me figure out which train station I'm supposed to go to for où train to if the train station requires a cab or confusing bus, I will probably just meet her in the airport.
2) is there a better place for me to pass the time, or an easier place for us to meet? I may take a shower, which is apparently available at the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 "Too Much Cows"
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Rome -- The next time around
- 11 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 12 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 16 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 17 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Transport for local Venice travel
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Crete Holiday
- 22 Christmas in Italy
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords
Meeting wife in Zurich Airport, but need help figuring where to go