A question for the experienced Paris travelers:
Would anyone suggest an area where I can see/meet some artists who set up their belongings on the street side and sell little paintings and do portraits.
I remember seeing them many years ago at some tourist stops. Would like to find some that would make me a portrait of my grandkid by looking at a photograph.
Also, can someone give me a rough idea as to what they usually charge for portraits, so I have some clue.
Years ago, I had bought some tiny watercolor pictures made by such artists and they are still a
Any advice will be helpful. Thanks for your time and effort, have a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 8 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 9 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 Local markets in Italy
- 12 French lavender and cottages
- 13 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 14 cell phone companys
- 15 Affordable French language course in France?
- 16 Abruzzo region
- 17 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 18 Major quake in central Itay
- 19 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 20 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Barcelona completely overrated
- 22 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 23 Guides - Matera
- 24 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.