A question for the experienced Paris travelers:
Would anyone suggest an area where I can see/meet some artists who set up their belongings on the street side and sell little paintings and do portraits.
I remember seeing them many years ago at some tourist stops. Would like to find some that would make me a portrait of my grandkid by looking at a photograph.
Also, can someone give me a rough idea as to what they usually charge for portraits, so I have some clue.
Years ago, I had bought some tiny watercolor pictures made by such artists and they are still a
Any advice will be helpful. Thanks for your time and effort, have a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 2 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 Jewish Vienna
- 8 Short time in Vienna
- 9 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 10 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 11 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 12 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 13 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 14 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 17 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 18 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 20 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 21 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 25 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales