A question for the experienced Paris travelers:
Would anyone suggest an area where I can see/meet some artists who set up their belongings on the street side and sell little paintings and do portraits.
I remember seeing them many years ago at some tourist stops. Would like to find some that would make me a portrait of my grandkid by looking at a photograph.
Also, can someone give me a rough idea as to what they usually charge for portraits, so I have some clue.
Years ago, I had bought some tiny watercolor pictures made by such artists and they are still a
Any advice will be helpful. Thanks for your time and effort, have a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 way ticket
- 2 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 3 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 4 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 5 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 7 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 8 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 9 Paris---baguette question???
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 12 Car Rentals
- 13 French immersion courses in France
- 14 Visiting Spain in January
- 15 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 16 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 17 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 18 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 19 What type of visa is right for me?
- 20 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 21 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 22 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 23 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 24 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 25 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?