A question for the experienced Paris travelers:
Would anyone suggest an area where I can see/meet some artists who set up their belongings on the street side and sell little paintings and do portraits.
I remember seeing them many years ago at some tourist stops. Would like to find some that would make me a portrait of my grandkid by looking at a photograph.
Also, can someone give me a rough idea as to what they usually charge for portraits, so I have some clue.
Years ago, I had bought some tiny watercolor pictures made by such artists and they are still a
Any advice will be helpful. Thanks for your time and effort, have a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 4 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 5 Prague itinerary advice
- 6 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 7 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 12 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 13 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 19 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 20 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 21 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 22 10 day Italy
- 23 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique