A question for the experienced Paris travelers:
Would anyone suggest an area where I can see/meet some artists who set up their belongings on the street side and sell little paintings and do portraits.
I remember seeing them many years ago at some tourist stops. Would like to find some that would make me a portrait of my grandkid by looking at a photograph.
Also, can someone give me a rough idea as to what they usually charge for portraits, so I have some clue.
Years ago, I had bought some tiny watercolor pictures made by such artists and they are still a
Any advice will be helpful. Thanks for your time and effort, have a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 2 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 3 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 4 Safety in Rome
- 5 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 8 Apartment Montreux area
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 11 Crete Holiday
- 12 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 13 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 14 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 One free day in Barcelona
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 22 base in brussels
- 23 Rome or Venice first
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Berlin