A question for the experienced Paris travelers:
Would anyone suggest an area where I can see/meet some artists who set up their belongings on the street side and sell little paintings and do portraits.
I remember seeing them many years ago at some tourist stops. Would like to find some that would make me a portrait of my grandkid by looking at a photograph.
Also, can someone give me a rough idea as to what they usually charge for portraits, so I have some clue.
Years ago, I had bought some tiny watercolor pictures made by such artists and they are still a
Any advice will be helpful. Thanks for your time and effort, have a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 3 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 6 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 7 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 8 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 9 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 10 Path of the Gods Question
- 11 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 12 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 16 Should I speculate?
- 17 Dentix in Spain
- 18 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 19 Croatia
- 20 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 23 How much do i need?
- 24 3 Days in Naples...
- 25 Spain in November