A question for the experienced Paris travelers:
Would anyone suggest an area where I can see/meet some artists who set up their belongings on the street side and sell little paintings and do portraits.
I remember seeing them many years ago at some tourist stops. Would like to find some that would make me a portrait of my grandkid by looking at a photograph.
Also, can someone give me a rough idea as to what they usually charge for portraits, so I have some clue.
Years ago, I had bought some tiny watercolor pictures made by such artists and they are still a
Any advice will be helpful. Thanks for your time and effort, have a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 2 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 3 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 4 Norwegian air
- 5 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 6 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 7 help with 21 days-croatia
- 8 London Paris
- 9 14 days in Greece
- 10 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 11 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 12 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 14 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 15 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 Early flight from Nice
- 18 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 19 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 20 London dining service charge
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 23 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 Lost speeding fine notice