My friend and I will be flying in to Rome (FCO) from Chicago on Aer Lingus (layover in Dublin) and will be arriving before another friend flying in from Zurich on Alitalia. None of us have international phone plans so we'd like to establish a meeting point prior to our departures. We will need to first get our bags from baggage claim, so I'm assuming we will need to leave the terminal where most of the restaurants and shops are, but then we have almost 2 hours to wait before our friend arrives. Is anyone familiar enough with that airport that can suggest a meeting spot (preferably with a restaurant, somewhere to sit) near baggage claim? I believe we all fly into Terminal 1.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)다모아카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)강원랜드카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)코리아카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 YIKES!
- 5 Germany deregistration
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 8 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 9 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 stonehenge day trip from london
- 12 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 13 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 14 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 17 Train tickets in Italy?
- 18 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 19 6 days in Croatia
- 20 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 21 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 22 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 23 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 24 One day in Lille, France
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo