My friend and I will be flying in to Rome (FCO) from Chicago on Aer Lingus (layover in Dublin) and will be arriving before another friend flying in from Zurich on Alitalia. None of us have international phone plans so we'd like to establish a meeting point prior to our departures. We will need to first get our bags from baggage claim, so I'm assuming we will need to leave the terminal where most of the restaurants and shops are, but then we have almost 2 hours to wait before our friend arrives. Is anyone familiar enough with that airport that can suggest a meeting spot (preferably with a restaurant, somewhere to sit) near baggage claim? I believe we all fly into Terminal 1.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 Ex-pats with young kids
- 4 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Hotels in Turin
- 12 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 13 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 14 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 17 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 18 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 19 Best Viking Sites
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 23 Greece
- 24 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 25 Paris advice with kids