My friend and I will be flying in to Rome (FCO) from Chicago on Aer Lingus (layover in Dublin) and will be arriving before another friend flying in from Zurich on Alitalia. None of us have international phone plans so we'd like to establish a meeting point prior to our departures. We will need to first get our bags from baggage claim, so I'm assuming we will need to leave the terminal where most of the restaurants and shops are, but then we have almost 2 hours to wait before our friend arrives. Is anyone familiar enough with that airport that can suggest a meeting spot (preferably with a restaurant, somewhere to sit) near baggage claim? I believe we all fly into Terminal 1.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 XEROX PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT XEROX Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Frankfurt to UK
- 4 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 15 Milan or Turin
- 16 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 17 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Barcelona alternative
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras