My friend and I will be flying in to Rome (FCO) from Chicago on Aer Lingus (layover in Dublin) and will be arriving before another friend flying in from Zurich on Alitalia. None of us have international phone plans so we'd like to establish a meeting point prior to our departures. We will need to first get our bags from baggage claim, so I'm assuming we will need to leave the terminal where most of the restaurants and shops are, but then we have almost 2 hours to wait before our friend arrives. Is anyone familiar enough with that airport that can suggest a meeting spot (preferably with a restaurant, somewhere to sit) near baggage claim? I believe we all fly into Terminal 1.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 Hotel in Vienna
- 3 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Amalfi Coast help
- 11 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 12 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Itinerary Help
- 15 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 16 House Hunting in France
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 19 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 20 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna