A group of friends are meeting in Zurich Airport, then taking the train to Grindelwald. Is there an easy or preferred place to meet at the Zurich Airport, or near the train departure area? Is purchasing tickets for train travel easy for English-only speakers? We've never been to Switzerland before so advise is appreciated!
Meeting place at Zurich airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 2 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 5 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 London Trip Travel
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 St Germain
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 Autumn in Paris
- 19 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 20 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 21 Norway 2014
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 25 Young couple - where to stay in London?