A group of friends are meeting in Zurich Airport, then taking the train to Grindelwald. Is there an easy or preferred place to meet at the Zurich Airport, or near the train departure area? Is purchasing tickets for train travel easy for English-only speakers? We've never been to Switzerland before so advise is appreciated!
Meeting place at Zurich airport
View all Europe activity »
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 3 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 4 15 days in Europe,
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 7 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Gogartys, Dublin
- 16 Prague - must see
- 17 Sicily 10 days
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Portugal in September
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome