A group of friends are meeting in Zurich Airport, then taking the train to Grindelwald. Is there an easy or preferred place to meet at the Zurich Airport, or near the train departure area? Is purchasing tickets for train travel easy for English-only speakers? We've never been to Switzerland before so advise is appreciated!
Meeting place at Zurich airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 2 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 3 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 4 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Paris in April?
- 8 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 car rental companies Italy
- 14 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 21 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?