A group of friends are meeting in Zurich Airport, then taking the train to Grindelwald. Is there an easy or preferred place to meet at the Zurich Airport, or near the train departure area? Is purchasing tickets for train travel easy for English-only speakers? We've never been to Switzerland before so advise is appreciated!
Meeting place at Zurich airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona or no ?
- 2 Ireland Chauffeur Travel
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 5 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 6 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 7 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 8 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 9 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 10 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 11 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 12 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 13 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 14 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 15 London with Kids
- 16 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 17 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Greece and Turkey
- 23 Italy food budget
- 24 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 25 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway