A group of friends are meeting in Zurich Airport, then taking the train to Grindelwald. Is there an easy or preferred place to meet at the Zurich Airport, or near the train departure area? Is purchasing tickets for train travel easy for English-only speakers? We've never been to Switzerland before so advise is appreciated!
Meeting place at Zurich airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 2 A guide to Madrid
- 3 Making reservations in Italy
- 4 Best london location to stay?
- 5 Scotland and northern England
- 6 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 7 Renting an apt.
- 8 April in Madrid
- 9 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 10 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 11 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 12 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 13 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 14 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 15 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 16 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 17 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 18 Best Tours of Europe
- 19 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 20 18 Days in Turkey
- 21 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 22 England, Paris itinerary help
- 23 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 24 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 25 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland