A group of friends are meeting in Zurich Airport, then taking the train to Grindelwald. Is there an easy or preferred place to meet at the Zurich Airport, or near the train departure area? Is purchasing tickets for train travel easy for English-only speakers? We've never been to Switzerland before so advise is appreciated!
Meeting place at Zurich airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 2 Albi/Carcassone
- 3 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 4 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 5 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 6 ABOUT SPAIN
- 7 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 8 Iceland lodging costs July
- 9 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 10 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 11 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 12 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 14 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 15 Hotels in old Rome
- 16 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 17 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 18 Mont St. Michele?
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 21 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 22 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 23 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 24 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 25 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?