A group of friends are meeting in Zurich Airport, then taking the train to Grindelwald. Is there an easy or preferred place to meet at the Zurich Airport, or near the train departure area? Is purchasing tickets for train travel easy for English-only speakers? We've never been to Switzerland before so advise is appreciated!
Meeting place at Zurich airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 2 10 days to Explore Europe
- 3 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 4 How much luggage?????
- 5 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 8 German Rail Twin Pass
- 9 London restaurants
- 10 White Villages base?
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 plug adapters ITALY
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 15 biking in France
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 18 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 19 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 20 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 21 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 22 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 23 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 24 ITALO trains need help
- 25 Terrorism in Europe