A group of friends are meeting in Zurich Airport, then taking the train to Grindelwald. Is there an easy or preferred place to meet at the Zurich Airport, or near the train departure area? Is purchasing tickets for train travel easy for English-only speakers? We've never been to Switzerland before so advise is appreciated!
Meeting place at Zurich airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 2 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 5 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 6 Ireland driving vacation
- 7 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 9 Late night train from Prague
- 10 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 13 Theater in London
- 14 Does this sound feasible?
- 15 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 16 Tour Group Operators
- 17 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 18 Islands in mid October
- 19 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 20 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 21 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 22 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 23 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 24 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 25 Dordogne in October