Hi everyone, I am planning my first trip to Medjugorje in Croatia this year and would like to see if any "Fodorites" have visited this beautiful place before. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated. thank you!
Medjugorje in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 Transports in Santorini
- 4 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 8 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 9 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 10 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 11 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 12 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 15 Olive Oil
- 16 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 17 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 18 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 19 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 20 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 21 french riviera
- 22 Hey Fodor's
- 23 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands