We would like to find a hotel either near the British Museum or near the theatre district . Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Medium priced hotel near underground for London in Feb. Brrrrr
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 4 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 5 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 9 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 10 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 11 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 12 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 13 France in December 2014
- 14 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 15 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 16 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 19 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 20 We have no idea where to go!
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 23 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 24 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 25 Last night in Italy advice