We would like to find a hotel either near the British Museum or near the theatre district . Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Medium priced hotel near underground for London in Feb. Brrrrr
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 5 2 weeks in Europe
- 6 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 7 Matisse at Tate
- 8 Ireland Southwest
- 9 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 15 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 19 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 Istanbul Itinerary
- 22 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice