We would like to find a hotel either near the British Museum or near the theatre district . Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Medium priced hotel near underground for London in Feb. Brrrrr
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 2 NT in devon and cornwall
- 3 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 4 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 5 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 6 DCC on the increase?
- 7 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 8 Paris info required
- 9 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 10 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 11 Venice - things to do?
- 12 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 13 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 14 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 15 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 16 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 17 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 18 Lyon Arrondissements
- 19 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 20 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 21 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 22 Alilaguna to Rialto?
- 23 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 24 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 25 Best of Southern France and Spain