We would like to find a hotel either near the British Museum or near the theatre district . Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Medium priced hotel near underground for London in Feb. Brrrrr
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A town in France for a month
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 4 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 5 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 6 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 7 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 8 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 9 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 10 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 11 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 14 Getting cash in Spain
- 15 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 18 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 21 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 22 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 23 How long in Venice?
- 24 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville