Hello, i am a young person trying to plan a trip into the mediterranean for next summer. The problem is that, being a young person, i am almost constantly in a state of bankrupcy, therefore, i cannot afford to burn too much money on this trip. I have a good idea on how to take care of most of the costs, the only problem is the "getting around" part. Does anybody out there know of a cheap way to island hop between places like sardinia, corcica, sicily, mayorca (i don't know how to spell it, so be forgiving), and cyprus, and ending up in alexandria (egypt). I am more than willing to work on the ships to cut costs. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Mediterranean for the broke?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 2 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 3 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 4 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 9 Pronunciation
- 10 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 13 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 14 What to wear
- 15 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 16 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Back home problems with sim card
- 19 How do you find French food?
- 20 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 21 GPS in Tuscany
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 italy
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...