Hello, i am a young person trying to plan a trip into the mediterranean for next summer. The problem is that, being a young person, i am almost constantly in a state of bankrupcy, therefore, i cannot afford to burn too much money on this trip. I have a good idea on how to take care of most of the costs, the only problem is the "getting around" part. Does anybody out there know of a cheap way to island hop between places like sardinia, corcica, sicily, mayorca (i don't know how to spell it, so be forgiving), and cyprus, and ending up in alexandria (egypt). I am more than willing to work on the ships to cut costs. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Mediterranean for the broke?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 2 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 3 Family trip to France with kids
- 4 Where to stay in London
- 5 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 6 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 7 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 8 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 9 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 10 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 11 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 12 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 13 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 14 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 15 25 days in Europe
- 16 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 17 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 20 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 21 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 22 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 23 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 24 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 25 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz