Hello, i am a young person trying to plan a trip into the mediterranean for next summer. The problem is that, being a young person, i am almost constantly in a state of bankrupcy, therefore, i cannot afford to burn too much money on this trip. I have a good idea on how to take care of most of the costs, the only problem is the "getting around" part. Does anybody out there know of a cheap way to island hop between places like sardinia, corcica, sicily, mayorca (i don't know how to spell it, so be forgiving), and cyprus, and ending up in alexandria (egypt). I am more than willing to work on the ships to cut costs. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Mediterranean for the broke?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Story of the German Christmas star
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 7 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 8 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 9 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 10 driving in france with kids
- 11 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 12 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 25 All Set To Go!!