Hello, i am a young person trying to plan a trip into the mediterranean for next summer. The problem is that, being a young person, i am almost constantly in a state of bankrupcy, therefore, i cannot afford to burn too much money on this trip. I have a good idea on how to take care of most of the costs, the only problem is the "getting around" part. Does anybody out there know of a cheap way to island hop between places like sardinia, corcica, sicily, mayorca (i don't know how to spell it, so be forgiving), and cyprus, and ending up in alexandria (egypt). I am more than willing to work on the ships to cut costs. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Mediterranean for the broke?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 2 Hotel in Rome?
- 3 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 4 Netherlands Delta Works
- 5 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 6 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 11 Southern Italy without a Car
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 Wine tour from Verona?
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 17 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 18 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 24 Visit to Bath and London england
- 25 Where to stay in the french riviera?