Hello, i am a young person trying to plan a trip into the mediterranean for next summer. The problem is that, being a young person, i am almost constantly in a state of bankrupcy, therefore, i cannot afford to burn too much money on this trip. I have a good idea on how to take care of most of the costs, the only problem is the "getting around" part. Does anybody out there know of a cheap way to island hop between places like sardinia, corcica, sicily, mayorca (i don't know how to spell it, so be forgiving), and cyprus, and ending up in alexandria (egypt). I am more than willing to work on the ships to cut costs. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Mediterranean for the broke?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 first european holiday itinery
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Cyprus in December
- 22 Cyprus photo gallery
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October