We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 3 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 6 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 7 Tipping in the UK
- 8 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 11 France in October
- 12 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 13 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 14 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 15 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 16 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 17 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 18 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 19 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 20 Europe in December for 10 days
- 21 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 24 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15