We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Globus Tours
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 7 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 10 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 12 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Gift for French business associate
- 17 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 18 1 week Tuscany in November
- 19 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 20 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 21 Sunny September Trip Report
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 24 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days