We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 3 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 4 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 5 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 6 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 7 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 8 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 9 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 10 London and Where Else in late December?
- 11 Ireland Southwest
- 12 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 13 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 14 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 15 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 16 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 17 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 18 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 19 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Matisse at Tate
- 22 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 25 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?