We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Porto -City Break
- 5 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 11 Street food in Turkey
- 12 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 Prague - Tram #22
- 20 Day trip from London to Paris
- 21 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam