We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 2 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 3 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 4 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 5 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 6 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 7 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 8 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 9 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 12 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 13 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 14 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 15 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 16 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 17 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 18 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 19 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 20 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 21 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 22 Hotels in old Rome
- 23 Car rental at Athens airport
- 24 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations