We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 2 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Naxos in May
- 5 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Belfast to Scotland help
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 20 days in Germany
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 17 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 18 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 help regarding removal firm in london
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Trains in Italy