We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in Bath
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 6 Shipping Prosecco
- 7 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 8 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 9 Europe Tour with Kids
- 10 Italy - Month of July
- 11 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days