We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 2 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 3 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 6 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 7 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 8 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 11 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 12 Italian Lakes
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 15 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 16 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 17 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 18 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 19 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 22 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 23 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 24 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja