We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Dordogne in October
- 3 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 4 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 5 Does this sound feasible?
- 6 Bike touring in France
- 7 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Calling home from abroad
- 16 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 19 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 20 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 21 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 22 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 23 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 24 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 25 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N