We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 5 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 TGV and Provence questions
- 8 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Dresden Train Station
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 13 rent car / Munich
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 23 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich