We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 2 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 3 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 4 Madrid apartment input, please
- 5 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 6 December honeymoon in Europe
- 7 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 8 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 9 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 10 How long in Venice?
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 13 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 14 staying a month or so in each place
- 15 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 16 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 17 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 18 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 19 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 20 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 21 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 22 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 23 Spending money in Italy?
- 24 Late night train from Prague
- 25 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014