We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monte Faito cable car (near Sorrento)
- 2 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 3 Greek Island honeymoon
- 4 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 5 Just a wedding in Sofia, Bulgary
- 6 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 7 NT in devon and cornwall
- 8 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 9 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 DCC on the increase?
- 12 Paris info required
- 13 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 14 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 15 Venice - things to do?
- 16 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 17 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 18 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 19 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 20 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 21 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 22 Lyon Arrondissements
- 23 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 24 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 25 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female