We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 2 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 3 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 What to wear
- 6 No points in Paris .....
- 7 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 8 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 9 Sicily - not a trip report
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 12 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 13 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 19 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 23 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Eurostar booking