We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in October 2015
- 2 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 3 Study Abroad: Alicante, Spain?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 6 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Halloween in Paris
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 18 London Trip Travel
- 19 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 20 Itinerary 20 days
- 21 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 24 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 25 What kind of Tourist are you?