We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 4 driving in france with kids
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 10 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 11 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Story of the German Christmas star
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 18 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano