We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nicest hostel in Moscow
- 2 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 3 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 4 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 5 Spain driving trip
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 8 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 11 Great restaurants in Italy
- 12 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 13 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 14 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 17 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 18 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 19 Amsterday > Bruges
- 20 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 21 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 22 Help me with this trip
- 23 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 24 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 25 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country