We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 2 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 3 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 4 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 5 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 6 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 7 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 8 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 9 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 10 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 11 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 12 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 13 Travelling to France
- 14 Where to stay in London
- 15 25 days in Europe
- 16 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 17 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 18 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 19 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 20 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 21 Uk visa processing time
- 22 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 23 NZ Passport validity
- 24 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 25 Uk visa