We are leaving on a honeymoon cruise in May 2013. We will be sailing from Venice to Barcelona with stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseilles and Barcelona. How can we make the most of 12 hour stops in these incredible cities? I am getting overwhelmed trying to prepare lists of not to be missed sites. Any suggestions from Mediterranean cruisers are welcomed and will be appreciated.
- 1 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 2 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 5 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 6 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 7 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 8 Hotels in Sorrento
- 9 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 10 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 11 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 12 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 13 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 14 Germany with 6 month old.
- 15 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 18 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 Apartment in Seville
- 21 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 22 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 23 Germany and Italy
- 24 day trips from Stuttgart
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)