Hello Fellow Travelers!
My fiance and I are travelling on a 20 day cruise in July. We are 25 & 26 and are experienced travelers. Many of the places we have not been to, however, so we are wondering whether to take a cruise excursion or do it ourselves! We are very comfortable taking public transportation so if it is somewhere where we can take the metro to the sights, we can easily do that. But, we are not sure where there are the long travel that would require taxis and such. The itinerary is below and ANY advice is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much! Craig and Meg
*Sail from Civitavecchia (Rome), 5:00pm
*Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy 7:00am 8:00pm
*Monte Carlo, Monaco 8:00am 5:00pm
*Barcelona, Spain 12:00n overnight until the next day at 11pm (I have been to Barcelona so feel comfortable going on our own there)
*Palma de Mallorca, Spain 9:00am 6:00pm
*La Goulette (Tunis), Tunisia 8:00am 5:00pm
*Palermo, Sicily, Italy 8:00am 5:00pm
*Naples, Italy 7:00am 6:00pm
*Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 7:00am 5:00pm
*Dubrovnik, Croatia 8:00am 6:00pm
*Kerkira, Corfu, Greece 9:00am 7:00pm
*Katakolon, Greece 7:00am 2:00pm
*Thira (Santorini), Greece (comfortable here as well)
*Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey 7:00am 7:00pm
*Piraeus (Athens), Greece 8:00am 6:00pm
*Messina, Italy 7:00am 1:00pm
*Debark Ship Civitavecchia 7:00a
Hello Fellow Travelers!
- 1 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 2 Granada on Sunday
- 3 Four Days in Seville
- 4 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 5 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 6 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 7 Home base in Provence in July
- 8 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 9 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 10 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 11 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 12 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 13 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 14 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 15 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 16 Northern Italy
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 21 Best area for wine and which one?
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Four days to wander France???
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday