Hello Fellow Travelers!
My fiance and I are travelling on a 20 day cruise in July. We are 25 & 26 and are experienced travelers. Many of the places we have not been to, however, so we are wondering whether to take a cruise excursion or do it ourselves! We are very comfortable taking public transportation so if it is somewhere where we can take the metro to the sights, we can easily do that. But, we are not sure where there are the long travel that would require taxis and such. The itinerary is below and ANY advice is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much! Craig and Meg
*Sail from Civitavecchia (Rome), 5:00pm
*Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy 7:00am 8:00pm
*Monte Carlo, Monaco 8:00am 5:00pm
*Barcelona, Spain 12:00n overnight until the next day at 11pm (I have been to Barcelona so feel comfortable going on our own there)
*Palma de Mallorca, Spain 9:00am 6:00pm
*La Goulette (Tunis), Tunisia 8:00am 5:00pm
*Palermo, Sicily, Italy 8:00am 5:00pm
*Naples, Italy 7:00am 6:00pm
*Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 7:00am 5:00pm
*Dubrovnik, Croatia 8:00am 6:00pm
*Kerkira, Corfu, Greece 9:00am 7:00pm
*Katakolon, Greece 7:00am 2:00pm
*Thira (Santorini), Greece (comfortable here as well)
*Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey 7:00am 7:00pm
*Piraeus (Athens), Greece 8:00am 6:00pm
*Messina, Italy 7:00am 1:00pm
*Debark Ship Civitavecchia 7:00a
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 3 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 4 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 Prague itinerary advice
- 11 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 12 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 13 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 14 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 15 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
Hello Fellow Travelers!