Hi All - haven't been on for a while. I am booked on a Mediterranean Cruise beginning late May and ending early June. Having not travelled to these parts at that time of the year before I have a question. I will be traveling via Milan to Venice then the cruise will be taking in Athens, Mykonos, Istanbul, Kusadasi, Naples, Rome, Florence/Pisa, and Monte Carlo and finishing in Barcelona (not in that order) what sort of average weather might one expect in these regions around that time? Will it be warm enough for t-shirts and short sleeved tops, lighter capri and cropped pants (I break these out at about the 22-25 degree celsius mark (around 70-75 farenheit) to give you a clue) with light jackets for the evenings. Or should I pack something warmer, or indeed, a mixture of both? Many thanks!!
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 3 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 10 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 11 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 12 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 13 Best area for wine and which one?
- 14 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 15 Apartment in Seville
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 20 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 21 Ovington Square Flat
- 22 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 23 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 24 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 25 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out