I'm hoping someone can help me out with some good information. My daughter arrived in Slovenia yesterday and the rash that she left the country with has gotten much worse. She had a biopsy done on it before she left and they have ruled out all sorts of life threatening diseases. But the doctor here would like her to start on prednisone and some treatment for Rocky Mountain fever. I've just learned that I can't fed ex her the medication because Slovenia won't let it in without a medical license to import.
Does anyone know about the availability of good quality medications in Slovenia? Are the pharmacies likely to give her this stuff over the counter, or would faxing a prescription to her hotel help?
Thanks so much for whatever help you can give.
Does anyone have experience with pharmacies in Ljubljana?
medical emergency in slovenia
- 1 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Cyprus in December
- 13 Cyprus photo gallery
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Which travel plan?
- 17 Florence in October
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 20 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 25 Car in Prague