I'm hoping someone can help me out with some good information. My daughter arrived in Slovenia yesterday and the rash that she left the country with has gotten much worse. She had a biopsy done on it before she left and they have ruled out all sorts of life threatening diseases. But the doctor here would like her to start on prednisone and some treatment for Rocky Mountain fever. I've just learned that I can't fed ex her the medication because Slovenia won't let it in without a medical license to import.
Does anyone know about the availability of good quality medications in Slovenia? Are the pharmacies likely to give her this stuff over the counter, or would faxing a prescription to her hotel help?
Thanks so much for whatever help you can give.
Does anyone have experience with pharmacies in Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy itinerary
- 2 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 5 Well, I'm always warning people
- 6 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 7 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 8 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 11 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 12 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 13 5 Days in Corsica
- 14 Cork or Galway?
- 15 French lavender and cottages
- 16 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 3 days to spend in europe
- 19 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 20 Seville in late January
- 21 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 22 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 23 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Itinerary Help B&Bs