I'm hoping someone can help me out with some good information. My daughter arrived in Slovenia yesterday and the rash that she left the country with has gotten much worse. She had a biopsy done on it before she left and they have ruled out all sorts of life threatening diseases. But the doctor here would like her to start on prednisone and some treatment for Rocky Mountain fever. I've just learned that I can't fed ex her the medication because Slovenia won't let it in without a medical license to import.
Does anyone know about the availability of good quality medications in Slovenia? Are the pharmacies likely to give her this stuff over the counter, or would faxing a prescription to her hotel help?
Thanks so much for whatever help you can give.
Does anyone have experience with pharmacies in Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h care 24/7
- 2 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 6 San Sebastián
- 7 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 8 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 14 Planning A trip
- 15 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 18 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 19 Castle Stays in Wales
- 20 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 21 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 22 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 23 Can parking
- 24 italy Cinque Terre
- 25 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October