I'm hoping someone can help me out with some good information. My daughter arrived in Slovenia yesterday and the rash that she left the country with has gotten much worse. She had a biopsy done on it before she left and they have ruled out all sorts of life threatening diseases. But the doctor here would like her to start on prednisone and some treatment for Rocky Mountain fever. I've just learned that I can't fed ex her the medication because Slovenia won't let it in without a medical license to import.
Does anyone know about the availability of good quality medications in Slovenia? Are the pharmacies likely to give her this stuff over the counter, or would faxing a prescription to her hotel help?
Thanks so much for whatever help you can give.
Does anyone have experience with pharmacies in Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 2 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 3 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 6 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 7 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 8 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 9 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 10 4 days each in London and Paris
- 11 A few more questions about Brittany
- 12 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 13 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 14 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 20 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 Positano or Sorrento?
- 23 Paris in November
- 24 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes