I'm hoping someone can help me out with some good information. My daughter arrived in Slovenia yesterday and the rash that she left the country with has gotten much worse. She had a biopsy done on it before she left and they have ruled out all sorts of life threatening diseases. But the doctor here would like her to start on prednisone and some treatment for Rocky Mountain fever. I've just learned that I can't fed ex her the medication because Slovenia won't let it in without a medical license to import.
Does anyone know about the availability of good quality medications in Slovenia? Are the pharmacies likely to give her this stuff over the counter, or would faxing a prescription to her hotel help?
Thanks so much for whatever help you can give.
Does anyone have experience with pharmacies in Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 2 Spain in December
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 Lay over time
- 6 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Flat in London
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 19 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 20 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 23 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 24 Skye to Edinburgh
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017