I'm hoping someone can help me out with some good information. My daughter arrived in Slovenia yesterday and the rash that she left the country with has gotten much worse. She had a biopsy done on it before she left and they have ruled out all sorts of life threatening diseases. But the doctor here would like her to start on prednisone and some treatment for Rocky Mountain fever. I've just learned that I can't fed ex her the medication because Slovenia won't let it in without a medical license to import.
Does anyone know about the availability of good quality medications in Slovenia? Are the pharmacies likely to give her this stuff over the counter, or would faxing a prescription to her hotel help?
Thanks so much for whatever help you can give.
Does anyone have experience with pharmacies in Ljubljana?
medical emergency in slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 3 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 6 Southern Ireland Help
- 7 Bologna tips
- 8 London and Where Else in late December?
- 9 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 11 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 12 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 13 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 14 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 15 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 16 London - Site List Triage -
- 17 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 18 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 19 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 20 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 21 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 22 Unico Costiera Tickets Have Gone Down in Price!!!!
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 25 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check