I'm hoping someone can help me out with some good information. My daughter arrived in Slovenia yesterday and the rash that she left the country with has gotten much worse. She had a biopsy done on it before she left and they have ruled out all sorts of life threatening diseases. But the doctor here would like her to start on prednisone and some treatment for Rocky Mountain fever. I've just learned that I can't fed ex her the medication because Slovenia won't let it in without a medical license to import.
Does anyone know about the availability of good quality medications in Slovenia? Are the pharmacies likely to give her this stuff over the counter, or would faxing a prescription to her hotel help?
Thanks so much for whatever help you can give.
Does anyone have experience with pharmacies in Ljubljana?
medical emergency in slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 one last portugal car rental question
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 7 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 8 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 12 Street food in Turkey
- 13 Dublin Hostels
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Spain Questions
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions