So my husband has to be in Germany for a conference at the end of July and it just so happens to be our 10 year wedding anniversary at the same time. I was thinking of meeting him in Europe since he will already be there. We always talked about going to Greece for our anniversary and want to make it happen. I will be pregnant though, in my second trimester. I'm trying to think of anything that could happen, and if there was an emergency while we were in Santorini or Mykonos, does anyone know what the options are for medical care? Not sure if there are hospitals on the island or just doctors. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clean up spam
- 2 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 3 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 4 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 5 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 6 Small towns not too near Paris
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 11 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 12 Positano Surprise
- 13 Valencia, Spain
- 14 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 15 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 16 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 17 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 18 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 19 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Cinqueterre
- 22 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 23 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 24 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 25 Marathon Sunday in Budapest