So my husband has to be in Germany for a conference at the end of July and it just so happens to be our 10 year wedding anniversary at the same time. I was thinking of meeting him in Europe since he will already be there. We always talked about going to Greece for our anniversary and want to make it happen. I will be pregnant though, in my second trimester. I'm trying to think of anything that could happen, and if there was an emergency while we were in Santorini or Mykonos, does anyone know what the options are for medical care? Not sure if there are hospitals on the island or just doctors. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 2 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 3 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 4 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 7 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 8 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 9 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 10 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 11 Normandy - driving trip
- 12 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 13 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 14 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 19 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 20 sim card
- 21 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 22 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 23 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 24 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end