So my husband has to be in Germany for a conference at the end of July and it just so happens to be our 10 year wedding anniversary at the same time. I was thinking of meeting him in Europe since he will already be there. We always talked about going to Greece for our anniversary and want to make it happen. I will be pregnant though, in my second trimester. I'm trying to think of anything that could happen, and if there was an emergency while we were in Santorini or Mykonos, does anyone know what the options are for medical care? Not sure if there are hospitals on the island or just doctors. Thank you in advance!
Medical Care in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 Italy Countryside
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Germany in December 2015
- 14 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 15 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 16 Vegan in Germany?
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 biking tours in Italy?
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp