So my husband has to be in Germany for a conference at the end of July and it just so happens to be our 10 year wedding anniversary at the same time. I was thinking of meeting him in Europe since he will already be there. We always talked about going to Greece for our anniversary and want to make it happen. I will be pregnant though, in my second trimester. I'm trying to think of anything that could happen, and if there was an emergency while we were in Santorini or Mykonos, does anyone know what the options are for medical care? Not sure if there are hospitals on the island or just doctors. Thank you in advance!
Medical Care in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 2 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 5 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 6 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 7 Which Florence hotel?
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 12 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 Rocamaxour
- 16 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 19 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 20 Spain vacation help
- 21 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 22 April in Madrid
- 23 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 24 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 25 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?