So my husband has to be in Germany for a conference at the end of July and it just so happens to be our 10 year wedding anniversary at the same time. I was thinking of meeting him in Europe since he will already be there. We always talked about going to Greece for our anniversary and want to make it happen. I will be pregnant though, in my second trimester. I'm trying to think of anything that could happen, and if there was an emergency while we were in Santorini or Mykonos, does anyone know what the options are for medical care? Not sure if there are hospitals on the island or just doctors. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 Venice
- 3 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 4 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 7 London 2For1 question
- 8 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 19 Last night in Sweden
- 20 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 charming cities in Spain
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.