So my husband has to be in Germany for a conference at the end of July and it just so happens to be our 10 year wedding anniversary at the same time. I was thinking of meeting him in Europe since he will already be there. We always talked about going to Greece for our anniversary and want to make it happen. I will be pregnant though, in my second trimester. I'm trying to think of anything that could happen, and if there was an emergency while we were in Santorini or Mykonos, does anyone know what the options are for medical care? Not sure if there are hospitals on the island or just doctors. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cutback on Spain trip
- 2 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 3 where to stay in London?
- 4 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 7 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 10 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 22 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 23 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain