So my husband has to be in Germany for a conference at the end of July and it just so happens to be our 10 year wedding anniversary at the same time. I was thinking of meeting him in Europe since he will already be there. We always talked about going to Greece for our anniversary and want to make it happen. I will be pregnant though, in my second trimester. I'm trying to think of anything that could happen, and if there was an emergency while we were in Santorini or Mykonos, does anyone know what the options are for medical care? Not sure if there are hospitals on the island or just doctors. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 3 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 4 What do pack for Ireland?
- 5 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 6 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 7 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 8 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 11 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 12 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 13 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 14 Dinge B&B
- 15 Amsterdam B&B
- 16 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 17 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 18 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 19 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 20 Como or Bellagio
- 21 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 22 Amalfi and Rome
- 23 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 24 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 25 First time in Greece