So my husband has to be in Germany for a conference at the end of July and it just so happens to be our 10 year wedding anniversary at the same time. I was thinking of meeting him in Europe since he will already be there. We always talked about going to Greece for our anniversary and want to make it happen. I will be pregnant though, in my second trimester. I'm trying to think of anything that could happen, and if there was an emergency while we were in Santorini or Mykonos, does anyone know what the options are for medical care? Not sure if there are hospitals on the island or just doctors. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 2 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 3 아시아바카라•• 웃━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••웃 아시아바카라
- 4 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 5 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 6 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 7 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 8 Questions about Italy again
- 9 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 10 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 11 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Dedicated server In USA with 256 IPs | Bliss Hosting Company
- 14 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 15 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 16 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 17 Train Question
- 18 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 19 Paris Apartment
- 20 GPS vs Google Maps
- 21 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 22 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 23 Bavaria in August
- 24 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 25 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view