So my husband has to be in Germany for a conference at the end of July and it just so happens to be our 10 year wedding anniversary at the same time. I was thinking of meeting him in Europe since he will already be there. We always talked about going to Greece for our anniversary and want to make it happen. I will be pregnant though, in my second trimester. I'm trying to think of anything that could happen, and if there was an emergency while we were in Santorini or Mykonos, does anyone know what the options are for medical care? Not sure if there are hospitals on the island or just doctors. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 3 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 4 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 11 Retiring to Southern France
- 12 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Brief trip report Naples
- 18 Advices about our itiniary
- 19 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 24 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 25 Private transportation