Will go from Athens on the Queen Elizabeth & back. Do we really have to dress formally several times on-board? I may find it difficult to swan up and down a marble staircase on a moving ship several times, but have read that Cunard has "fashion police" to enforce their dress policies. Is this true? And will it rain most of the time that late in the year? Can someone advise where and what to eat for lunch on Mykonos, Mytilene, Izmir, Katakolon, Istanbul, and Heraklion, please - things you just loved? If Santorini will be nearly closed down, where will one eat? (Obviously I am looking forward to Greek food)!. Are there things you bought yourself (or receipients of same back home) that you are so glad you did? If so, what and where? This is a "bucket List" tour for me and I really want to savor every bit of it. Thank you for any suggestions and your assistance!
Med cruise by myself in Nov, 2012
- 1 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 2 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 3 Hotels in Sorrento
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 6 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 7 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 8 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 9 Germany with 6 month old.
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 13 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Apartment in Seville
- 18 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 19 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 20 Germany and Italy
- 21 day trips from Stuttgart
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 25 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!