Will go from Athens on the Queen Elizabeth & back. Do we really have to dress formally several times on-board? I may find it difficult to swan up and down a marble staircase on a moving ship several times, but have read that Cunard has "fashion police" to enforce their dress policies. Is this true? And will it rain most of the time that late in the year? Can someone advise where and what to eat for lunch on Mykonos, Mytilene, Izmir, Katakolon, Istanbul, and Heraklion, please - things you just loved? If Santorini will be nearly closed down, where will one eat? (Obviously I am looking forward to Greek food)!. Are there things you bought yourself (or receipients of same back home) that you are so glad you did? If so, what and where? This is a "bucket List" tour for me and I really want to savor every bit of it. Thank you for any suggestions and your assistance!
Med cruise by myself in Nov, 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 5 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 6 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 10 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 I think this is a scam!
- 17 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 20 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 21 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 24 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?