Will go from Athens on the Queen Elizabeth & back. Do we really have to dress formally several times on-board? I may find it difficult to swan up and down a marble staircase on a moving ship several times, but have read that Cunard has "fashion police" to enforce their dress policies. Is this true? And will it rain most of the time that late in the year? Can someone advise where and what to eat for lunch on Mykonos, Mytilene, Izmir, Katakolon, Istanbul, and Heraklion, please - things you just loved? If Santorini will be nearly closed down, where will one eat? (Obviously I am looking forward to Greek food)!. Are there things you bought yourself (or receipients of same back home) that you are so glad you did? If so, what and where? This is a "bucket List" tour for me and I really want to savor every bit of it. Thank you for any suggestions and your assistance!
Med cruise by myself in Nov, 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 5 Air pollution in Paris
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 9 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 10 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 11 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 12 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 13 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 14 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 15 France, Italy and Greec
- 16 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 17 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 20 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 21 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Naxos in May
- 24 Belfast to Scotland help
- 25 20 days in Germany