Will go from Athens on the Queen Elizabeth & back. Do we really have to dress formally several times on-board? I may find it difficult to swan up and down a marble staircase on a moving ship several times, but have read that Cunard has "fashion police" to enforce their dress policies. Is this true? And will it rain most of the time that late in the year? Can someone advise where and what to eat for lunch on Mykonos, Mytilene, Izmir, Katakolon, Istanbul, and Heraklion, please - things you just loved? If Santorini will be nearly closed down, where will one eat? (Obviously I am looking forward to Greek food)!. Are there things you bought yourself (or receipients of same back home) that you are so glad you did? If so, what and where? This is a "bucket List" tour for me and I really want to savor every bit of it. Thank you for any suggestions and your assistance!
Med cruise by myself in Nov, 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 2 No points in Paris .....
- 3 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 4 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 5 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 6 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 7 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 best time to book accommodation
- 13 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 14 Stay near Paris
- 15 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 Sicily - not a trip report
- 18 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Dining at the Eiffel Tower