Will go from Athens on the Queen Elizabeth & back. Do we really have to dress formally several times on-board? I may find it difficult to swan up and down a marble staircase on a moving ship several times, but have read that Cunard has "fashion police" to enforce their dress policies. Is this true? And will it rain most of the time that late in the year? Can someone advise where and what to eat for lunch on Mykonos, Mytilene, Izmir, Katakolon, Istanbul, and Heraklion, please - things you just loved? If Santorini will be nearly closed down, where will one eat? (Obviously I am looking forward to Greek food)!. Are there things you bought yourself (or receipients of same back home) that you are so glad you did? If so, what and where? This is a "bucket List" tour for me and I really want to savor every bit of it. Thank you for any suggestions and your assistance!
Med cruise by myself in Nov, 2012
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 5 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 16 rent car / Munich
- 17 Apartments in Rome
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands