Will go from Athens on the Queen Elizabeth & back. Do we really have to dress formally several times on-board? I may find it difficult to swan up and down a marble staircase on a moving ship several times, but have read that Cunard has "fashion police" to enforce their dress policies. Is this true? And will it rain most of the time that late in the year? Can someone advise where and what to eat for lunch on Mykonos, Mytilene, Izmir, Katakolon, Istanbul, and Heraklion, please - things you just loved? If Santorini will be nearly closed down, where will one eat? (Obviously I am looking forward to Greek food)!. Are there things you bought yourself (or receipients of same back home) that you are so glad you did? If so, what and where? This is a "bucket List" tour for me and I really want to savor every bit of it. Thank you for any suggestions and your assistance!
Med cruise by myself in Nov, 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm in a funk
- 2 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 3 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 4 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 7 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 8 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 9 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 10 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 13 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 14 Ireland driving vacation
- 15 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 16 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 17 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 18 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 19 Provence, near Nice
- 20 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 24 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 25 hire a car or public transport