Will go from Athens on the Queen Elizabeth & back. Do we really have to dress formally several times on-board? I may find it difficult to swan up and down a marble staircase on a moving ship several times, but have read that Cunard has "fashion police" to enforce their dress policies. Is this true? And will it rain most of the time that late in the year? Can someone advise where and what to eat for lunch on Mykonos, Mytilene, Izmir, Katakolon, Istanbul, and Heraklion, please - things you just loved? If Santorini will be nearly closed down, where will one eat? (Obviously I am looking forward to Greek food)!. Are there things you bought yourself (or receipients of same back home) that you are so glad you did? If so, what and where? This is a "bucket List" tour for me and I really want to savor every bit of it. Thank you for any suggestions and your assistance!
Med cruise by myself in Nov, 2012
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 4 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Barcelona Transfers
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 12 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 13 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 14 Ireland in a week
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 TGV and Provence questions
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 20 2 Week European Itinerary
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?