Will go from Athens on the Queen Elizabeth & back. Do we really have to dress formally several times on-board? I may find it difficult to swan up and down a marble staircase on a moving ship several times, but have read that Cunard has "fashion police" to enforce their dress policies. Is this true? And will it rain most of the time that late in the year? Can someone advise where and what to eat for lunch on Mykonos, Mytilene, Izmir, Katakolon, Istanbul, and Heraklion, please - things you just loved? If Santorini will be nearly closed down, where will one eat? (Obviously I am looking forward to Greek food)!. Are there things you bought yourself (or receipients of same back home) that you are so glad you did? If so, what and where? This is a "bucket List" tour for me and I really want to savor every bit of it. Thank you for any suggestions and your assistance!
Med cruise by myself in Nov, 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 3 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 4 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 5 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 14 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 18 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 19 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 nearby cities to london
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris