Will go from Athens on the Queen Elizabeth & back. Do we really have to dress formally several times on-board? I may find it difficult to swan up and down a marble staircase on a moving ship several times, but have read that Cunard has "fashion police" to enforce their dress policies. Is this true? And will it rain most of the time that late in the year? Can someone advise where and what to eat for lunch on Mykonos, Mytilene, Izmir, Katakolon, Istanbul, and Heraklion, please - things you just loved? If Santorini will be nearly closed down, where will one eat? (Obviously I am looking forward to Greek food)!. Are there things you bought yourself (or receipients of same back home) that you are so glad you did? If so, what and where? This is a "bucket List" tour for me and I really want to savor every bit of it. Thank you for any suggestions and your assistance!
Med cruise by myself in Nov, 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 2 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Italy Spending Budget
- 7 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 8 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 9 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 10 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 11 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 12 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 17 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Schengen rule made easy
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 23 First Trip to Europe
- 24 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!