I posted another thread asking about sights to see in Scotland and timing (thanks for the help to those that contributed) and now have another question: What is the best way to travel around Scotland?
Seeing as this is the first trip to Scotland for the Other Half and I, we're probably going to be sticking to the main routes and sights and therefore, I think we'll really only need bus and/or rail for getting around. Any cost/ time advantages to one or the other? (or should we be considering other modes of travel??)
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hp@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical CAre 24/7
- 2 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 3 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Chania
- 9 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 10 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 15 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 16 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 25 Now to Madrid