I noticed that on the description of rooms it often states WC, what does WC mean?
Also, how is Hotel Darse for a stay on the Riviera, the price sure is right.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nous vendons subutex 2mg, 8mg, subuxone aux côtés d'autres pilules comme,
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 Paris Metro
- 4 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 8 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 11 getting to CDG
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 14 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Towersey, London
- 17 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Biarritz family holiday
- 20 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 21 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 24 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 25 Ireland in April