I noticed that on the description of rooms it often states WC, what does WC mean?
Also, how is Hotel Darse for a stay on the Riviera, the price sure is right.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 4 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 5 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 6 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 7 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 8 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 9 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 12 Edinbrugh
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Maximizing Norway time
- 15 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 16 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 17 Hiking in Switzerland
- 18 Best layover option
- 19 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 20 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 21 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 24 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 25 3 days solo in London