I noticed that on the description of rooms it often states WC, what does WC mean?
Also, how is Hotel Darse for a stay on the Riviera, the price sure is right.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 Swiss German
- 6 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 7 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 8 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 9 Gluten Free in Italy
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 12 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 13 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 14 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 15 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 16 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 17 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 18 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 19 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 20 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 21 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 22 A few last minute questions
- 23 I'm KuKu for Iceland
- 24 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 25 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order