I noticed that on the description of rooms it often states WC, what does WC mean?
Also, how is Hotel Darse for a stay on the Riviera, the price sure is right.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glyfada beaches
- 2 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 3 Spain for 10 nights
- 4 an now not supposed to, so advantage purcha
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 9 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 10 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 11 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 12 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 13 tipping
- 14 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 15 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 16 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 17 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 18 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 19 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 20 Advice about Naples?
- 21 Alsace Accommodations
- 22 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 23 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 24 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 25 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!