Wikipedia says that Mdina only has a population of 278, yet it says neighboring Rabat has over 11,000 people. Is that right? Is there much to see in Rabat or not really? With 278 people in Mdina, I can’t imagine there is a lot there to see. Is there? How much time does one need to see the sights in Mdina/Rabat? A couple hours? A couple days? Also, how does Mdina compare to Valletta? Do most tourists tend to see one as prettier im comparison to the other or are the opinions very mixed?
Mdina vs Valletta: Similar or Very Different?
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 10 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Belgium
- 20 Navigo Decouverte
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 15 days in Europe,