Wikipedia says that Mdina only has a population of 278, yet it says neighboring Rabat has over 11,000 people. Is that right? Is there much to see in Rabat or not really? With 278 people in Mdina, I can’t imagine there is a lot there to see. Is there? How much time does one need to see the sights in Mdina/Rabat? A couple hours? A couple days? Also, how does Mdina compare to Valletta? Do most tourists tend to see one as prettier im comparison to the other or are the opinions very mixed?
Mdina vs Valletta: Similar or Very Different?
- 1 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 2 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 3 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 4 Yet another train question......
- 5 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 6 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 7 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 8 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 9 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 10 Do and don't, eating in France
- 11 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 12 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 13 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 14 london travelcrard
- 15 Am I too fat too travel?
- 16 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 17 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 18 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 19 France Itinerary Help
- 20 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 23 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 24 Best area to stay in Rome
- 25 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport