We are travelling Passau to Vienna commencing May 1 2014 and have just learned about the Maypole festival at that time every year. Can anyone recommend somewhere close to Passau that we could see the festival being held please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 3 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 4 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 5 Maximizing Norway time
- 6 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 7 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 Best layover option
- 10 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 11 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 12 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 13 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 16 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 17 3 days solo in London
- 18 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 19 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 20 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 23 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 24 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 25 Paris Perfect Legal?