Just completed Mayflower Tours' "Scandinavia by Rail". I recommend it highly. It was laid out thoughtfully and used very nice hotels. We were a large group, but logistics (and logisticians) went smoothly. Great way to get incidentals cared for and explore on our own when desired. Good price, too. I understand Mayflower is branching out toward Europe. I think we will use them again!
Mayflower Tours in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 2 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 3 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 4 Top 5 choices from London
- 5 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 6 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 7 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 8 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 9 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 10 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 11 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 12 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 13 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 14 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 15 Transportation in Paris
- 16 Greek Island honeymoon
- 17 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 18 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 19 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 20 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 21 2 for 1 tickets
- 22 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 23 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 24 Split to Venice. Help!
- 25 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?