There are four of us (adult friends) travelling in a lease car for 2 weeks from Lyon to Barcelona via Le Puy, Millau, Carcassone and Foix or similar. After leaving Barcelona we head through Provence to Cinque Terra.
We have booked accommodation in Lyon, Barcelona and near Monaco and in Monterosso CT but don't have a definite plan as we hope to stop and enjoy places as we feel the urge and be guided by the recommendations of fellow travellers.
I would love some guidance as to the availability of accommodation in May and June and possible amazing places to visit.
Should we have a definite itinerary?
Thanks for your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 Sintra
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Murren to Prague
May /June do we need to book accommodation in France and Italy?