We are planning to go to Italy in may 2013. We have been to Rome and this time around want to see Naples, Milan, Florence and Amalfi Cost.
Do you think it makes sense to visit Milan and Rome? Where on Amalfi should we stay (Sorrento, Amalfi, Capri, etc) How should we commute among the cities (train or car) ?
Thank you in advance .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 제주레이스＼［^＝ ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM ＝^ ］＼제주레이스
- 2 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 3 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Iceland in 7 days.
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Luggage Storage
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt