We are planning to go to Italy in may 2013. We have been to Rome and this time around want to see Naples, Milan, Florence and Amalfi Cost.
Do you think it makes sense to visit Milan and Rome? Where on Amalfi should we stay (Sorrento, Amalfi, Capri, etc) How should we commute among the cities (train or car) ?
Thank you in advance .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 2 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 8 I may be wrong....
- 9 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 10 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 11 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 14 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 15 Hydra, Greece
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 20 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 21 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 22 8 Hours in Rome
- 23 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 24 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 25 Cash machines ATM