We are planning to go to Italy in may 2013. We have been to Rome and this time around want to see Naples, Milan, Florence and Amalfi Cost.
Do you think it makes sense to visit Milan and Rome? Where on Amalfi should we stay (Sorrento, Amalfi, Capri, etc) How should we commute among the cities (train or car) ?
Thank you in advance .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 6 "Never Mind"
- 7 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 12 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 13 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 14 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 17 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 18 First time in Bulgaria
- 19 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg