My fiancee and I are planning for a 10 day honeymoon, starting 1st/ 2nd May- 5 days in Greece & 5 in Switzerland. Our tentative plan is as follows,
Day 1: Reach Athens in the morning, spend the day there
Day 2: Evening ferry to Mykonos
Day 3: Mykonos
Day 4: Morning Ferry to Santorini
Day 5: Fly to Zurich, spend the day there
Day 6: Lucerne
Day 7: Jungfrau + Interlaken
Day 8: Interlaken
Day 9: Golden pass line to Geneva
Day 10: Geneva
We are planning to buy a Swiss train pass for our travel in Switzerland.
What do you guys think of the plan, we are open to ideas- suggestions are most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hot mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 3 24 hours in Paris
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 7 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 16 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 17 Happy birthday ATM
- 18 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan