My fiancee and I are planning for a 10 day honeymoon, starting 1st/ 2nd May- 5 days in Greece & 5 in Switzerland. Our tentative plan is as follows,
Day 1: Reach Athens in the morning, spend the day there
Day 2: Evening ferry to Mykonos
Day 3: Mykonos
Day 4: Morning Ferry to Santorini
Day 5: Fly to Zurich, spend the day there
Day 6: Lucerne
Day 7: Jungfrau + Interlaken
Day 8: Interlaken
Day 9: Golden pass line to Geneva
Day 10: Geneva
We are planning to buy a Swiss train pass for our travel in Switzerland.
What do you guys think of the plan, we are open to ideas- suggestions are most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 2 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 3 Another Book List for Italy
- 4 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 5 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 6 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 7 Last night in Sweden
- 8 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 13 charming cities in Spain
- 14 Venice
- 15 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 17 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Berlin, Nice and London
- 22 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 23 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 24 Day in Madrid
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...