My fiancee and I are planning for a 10 day honeymoon, starting 1st/ 2nd May- 5 days in Greece & 5 in Switzerland. Our tentative plan is as follows,
Day 1: Reach Athens in the morning, spend the day there
Day 2: Evening ferry to Mykonos
Day 3: Mykonos
Day 4: Morning Ferry to Santorini
Day 5: Fly to Zurich, spend the day there
Day 6: Lucerne
Day 7: Jungfrau + Interlaken
Day 8: Interlaken
Day 9: Golden pass line to Geneva
Day 10: Geneva
We are planning to buy a Swiss train pass for our travel in Switzerland.
What do you guys think of the plan, we are open to ideas- suggestions are most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 9 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 10 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 11 Towersey, London
- 12 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 13 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Amalfi Coast help
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 18 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 19 Ireland in April
- 20 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden