My fiancee and I are planning for a 10 day honeymoon, starting 1st/ 2nd May- 5 days in Greece & 5 in Switzerland. Our tentative plan is as follows,
Day 1: Reach Athens in the morning, spend the day there
Day 2: Evening ferry to Mykonos
Day 3: Mykonos
Day 4: Morning Ferry to Santorini
Day 5: Fly to Zurich, spend the day there
Day 6: Lucerne
Day 7: Jungfrau + Interlaken
Day 8: Interlaken
Day 9: Golden pass line to Geneva
Day 10: Geneva
We are planning to buy a Swiss train pass for our travel in Switzerland.
What do you guys think of the plan, we are open to ideas- suggestions are most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Naxos car rental
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 15 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 16 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 17 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 K-Day
- 21 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 22 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 23 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Campervan in Croatia