We will be traveling next May 23rd to Germany from Paris after a congress, and we are a party of 4 (3 adults and 1 child - 5yo).
As a start we thought of visiting Cologne, Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Stuttgart, Munich, and Berlin. We also want to go to Dachau and Füssen, probably as day trips from Munich.
Need itinerary suggestions, hotel recommendations, and tips, please.
We plan on traveling by train, except for a fly from Munich to Berlin. Hotel rates maximum U$250 (a room for 4). Spam of time from May 23rd to June 5th.
From Berlin will fly back to Paris and then back home.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Trip suggestion
- 3 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Acorn TV
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 25 6-7 Days in France