We will be traveling next May 23rd to Germany from Paris after a congress, and we are a party of 4 (3 adults and 1 child - 5yo).
As a start we thought of visiting Cologne, Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Stuttgart, Munich, and Berlin. We also want to go to Dachau and Füssen, probably as day trips from Munich.
Need itinerary suggestions, hotel recommendations, and tips, please.
We plan on traveling by train, except for a fly from Munich to Berlin. Hotel rates maximum U$250 (a room for 4). Spam of time from May 23rd to June 5th.
From Berlin will fly back to Paris and then back home.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 2 Chamonix to Paris
- 3 Scotland and London 21 days
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Rome to venice
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 8 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 9 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 13 help with Italy itinerary
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 20 Praiana to Positano
- 21 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 22 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 23 Venice
- 24 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 25 A new species of Homo Sapien??