My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IDP for Scotland
- 2 Late October Trip in France
- 3 Sim card in Nice, France
- 4 Attending Church in Rome?
- 5 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 6 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 7 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 8 Iceland first time!
- 9 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 10 Cell Phones in France
- 11 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 12 Cinque Terre
- 13 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 14 Andalucia Itinerary
- 15 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 16 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 17 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 18 Train tickets in Europe
- 19 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 20 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 21 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 22 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 23 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 24 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 25 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south