My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Juangfrau / mt
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!