My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 3 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 4 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 5 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 6 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 9 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 10 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 11 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 12 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 13 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 14 Back from a great trip !!
- 15 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 16 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 17 Train/Subway Questions
- 18 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 19 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 20 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 21 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 22 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 23 2 weeks in France next May
- 24 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 25 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey