My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 One more last question on Bayeux
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 11 Trip around Spain
- 12 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 13 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 14 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 15 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 20 Medieval Tallinn
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia