My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Where to enjoy Paris
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Athens
- 16 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 17 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 24 Budapest & Prague
- 25 Traveling Greece without reservations