My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 샌즈카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생방송바카라バ생방송바카라
- 2 바카라연구소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라주소た인터넷바카라주소
- 3 카지노쿠폰■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■라이브카지노っ라이브카지노
- 4 카지노방법■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■카지노추천ぞ카지노추천
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 7 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 11 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Connection time in Athens?
- 14 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 15 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Escorted Tours
- 18 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 19 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 24 2 Months in Sicily
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?