My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 2 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 itinerary help
- 5 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 8 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 9 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 19 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 20 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 23 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 7 days in Greece