My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 하는법 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 3 파워볼사다리 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 5 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 8 Scotland itinerary help
- 9 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 10 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 11 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 12 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 15 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 18 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 19 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 20 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 21 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 22 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 23 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 24 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?