My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 London visit
- 4 Monet in Normandy
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 No points in Paris .....
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 Useful website for France
- 11 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 12 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 13 Italian cooking classes
- 14 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 15 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 17 Small group for Colosseum
- 18 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 19 best time to book accommodation
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 22 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 23 SIM card for eastern europe
- 24 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 25 Water taxi reservations in Venice