My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Raining in rome
- 2 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 5 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 6 3 weeks in Sicily
- 7 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 10 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 13 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 14 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 15 Fabulous Palermo
- 16 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 17 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 20 Portugal in January
- 21 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 25 A taste of Italy in 11 nights