My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 2 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 3 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 4 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 5 Tuscany literature
- 6 heathrow time needed
- 7 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 8 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 9 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 10 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 11 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 12 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 13 my current itinerary for future trip
- 14 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 15 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 20 15 nights in Italy
- 21 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 22 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 23 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 24 Dordogne Trip Report
- 25 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio