My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Best testosterone booster
- 4 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 5 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 6 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 7 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 8 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 9 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 10 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 11 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 12 Le Marche, Italy
- 13 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 14 Ballet Bolshoi
- 15 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 16 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 17 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 18 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 19 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 20 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 21 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 22 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 23 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 24 Trains France/Switzerland
- 25 fear of driving in rome!