My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 2 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 3 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 4 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 5 wandering in venice
- 6 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 7 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 8 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 9 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 10 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 11 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 12 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 13 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 14 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 15 Final Itinerary help
- 16 Finalizing Itinerary
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 19 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 20 A road trip to Florence
- 21 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 22 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 23 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 24 Day Trip from London
- 25 Cochem or Beilstein