My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bounced from flight back to Athens in June! Thoughts?
- 2 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 3 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 4 Spain in 17 days
- 5 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 6 Booking Engines You trust?
- 7 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 8 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 9 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 10 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 13 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 14 Luzern to Zurich
- 15 Malaga article
- 16 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 17 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 18 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 19 Spain in 17 days
- 20 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 21 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 22 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 23 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 24 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations