My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 Spain vacation itinerary suggestions
- 4 Portugal - need help with planning
- 5 Do I need air conditioning in Wengen in July?
- 6 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 9 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 10 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 11 If Greece exits
- 12 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 13 Spanish air controllers strikes in July 2015
- 14 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 15 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 16 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 17 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 18 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 19 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 20 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 21 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 22 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 23 1 day in the Black Forest
- 24 French Basque country
- 25 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015