My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 3 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 4 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 5 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 10 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 11 First Time Europe Trip
- 12 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 13 Amalfi or Positano
- 14 Poland in September
- 15 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 16 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 17 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 18 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 19 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 20 Tour or independent
- 21 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 23 Hertz Never Lost
- 24 student in denmark
- 25 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four