My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg itinerary review
- 2 Paris in November
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 5 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 9 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Bath/Cotswolds
- 18 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Globus Iberian Tour
- 22 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 25 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch