My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 5 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 6 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 7 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 8 What one thing in Paris?
- 9 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 10 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 15 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 16 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 19 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 20 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 21 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 22 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 23 Global Travel Warning...
- 24 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 25 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation