My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 2 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 3 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 4 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 5 flea markets in France
- 6 What to wear
- 7 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 8 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 9 London neighborhood suggestions
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 Spain tips beyond safety
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 14 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Prague flea markets
- 25 Tipping in Greece