My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Greek fuel cost
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Day trips from Florence
- 12 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Madrid/Lisbon
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 19 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation