My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 2 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 3 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 4 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 11 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 12 cell phone companys
- 13 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 Spain Itinerary Help
- 18 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 19 Ravello to Paestum
- 20 Barcelona completely overrated
- 21 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 22 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 23 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 24 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 25 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please