My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 2 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 3 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 4 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 5 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 6 Istanbul Itinerary
- 7 London - Site List Triage -
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 Santorini transportation
- 10 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 11 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 12 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 13 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 14 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 17 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 18 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 21 Restaurants in Spain
- 22 big family in Ireland
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Touring Dover Castle
- 25 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip