My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 2 Theater in London
- 3 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 4 How to make this adventure work?
- 5 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 6 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 7 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 8 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 9 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 10 where to stay in Germany
- 11 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 12 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 13 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 14 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 15 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 16 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 17 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 18 Majorca - where to stay?
- 19 Basel - Day Trip
- 20 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 24 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 25 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language