My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Hotels
- 2 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 3 CDG much improved
- 4 Sicily Tour Service
- 5 Tips on driving in France
- 6 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 7 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 8 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 11 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 12 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 13 First trip to Italy
- 14 Travel vs. Babies
- 15 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 16 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 Northern lights in December
- 19 Verona and Lake Garda
- 20 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 21 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 22 European Cooking Secrets
- 23 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 24 20 Days in Europe
- 25 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?