My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 4 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 18 Which european city?
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)