My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 2 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 3 3 week trip with children
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 10 Things to do in Montpellier
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Italy in 11 Days
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 French election
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 20 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 21 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 24 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 25 Do I have time for the Appian Way?