My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 2 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 7 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 10 Five nights in Extremadura
- 11 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 12 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 15 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 16 trip to norway
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 Where to go in France mid July?
- 19 Help with England/Wales tour
- 20 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 21 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn