My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 8 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 13 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 17 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 18 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 23 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 24 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!