My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노ஜ/ / UＴR74。ＣＯＭ / /ஜ강원랜드카지노
- 2 Referendum in Greece
- 3 Ostuni favourites
- 4 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 5 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 6 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 7 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 8 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 9 온라인카지노＼＼『 BOO54.com 』 ＼＼온라인카지노
- 10 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 11 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）월드카지노
- 12 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）아시안카지노
- 13 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 14 Aboveboard (the accepting not the book
- 15 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 16 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 17 Cochem or Beilstein
- 18 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 19 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 20 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 21 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 22 Barcelona sites: attire
- 23 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 24 스카이카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／스카이카지노
- 25 Paris Visite pass