My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 2 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 3 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 4 France for a month in 2017
- 5 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 6 RENFE error message during payment
- 7 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 8 Vuerling airlines
- 9 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 10 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 11 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 12 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 13 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 14 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 15 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 18 Venice Film Fest
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 21 All of Spain or something else..?
- 22 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 23 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 24 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 25 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays