My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 2 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 3 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 4 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 5 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 6 Germany, after Christmas
- 7 Back from a great trip !!
- 8 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 9 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 10 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 11 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 12 Small-group day tours from London?
- 13 Getting Around Toledo
- 14 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 15 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 16 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 17 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 18 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 19 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 20 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 21 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 23 Prague Trip Report
- 24 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 25 House/villa in Italy or France