My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 2 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 3 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 4 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 5 Is this a good hotel and location in Barcelona
- 6 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 7 Which Italy / London routing do you recommend?
- 8 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 11 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?
- 12 Highlights on Castle Road
- 13 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 14 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 15 A/C in Basel
- 16 Costa Brava/Catalonia Itinerary
- 17 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 18 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 19 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 20 My summer in Paris
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 Questions on using the GPS on an iPhone in Europe
- 23 Irish Republic phone use
- 24 Short break over xmas - where?
- 25 Cadiz or Malaga