My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 3 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 4 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 magnified mirror
- 7 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 8 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 12 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 13 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 16 Driving through Paris
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 San Sebastián
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 italy Cinque Terre
- 21 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 22 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 23 Can parking
- 24 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area