My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 4 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 7 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 10 Venice, just arrived
- 11 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 12 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 13 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 14 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 15 Ghent or Paris?
- 16 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 17 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 20 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 21 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 22 Do trains run past midnight???
- 23 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 24 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 25 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?