My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 5 Airbnb scam
- 6 Gift for French business associate
- 7 Best data sim
- 8 Scotland Votes "No"
- 9 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 10 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 11 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 14 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Alterations to night trains routes
- 18 Trip Report, part 1
- 19 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 20 Scottish Passport
- 21 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Air France strike
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report