My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 10 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Italy Countryside
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Germany in December 2015
- 21 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Vegan in Germany?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano