My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 2 Paris CDG airport ATM service,
- 3 Ostia Antica or Borghese Gallery?
- 4 Cars in France
- 5 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 6 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 7 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 8 Christmas in Spain
- 9 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 10 Rome/Florence
- 11 Bahn sales
- 12 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 13 Venturing even further
- 14 Southern Italy for our Honeymoon- Help with the itinerary!
- 15 Reims Champagne Houses
- 16 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 17 Experience with Budweis Shuttle
- 18 Tourist photo in Germany in traditional costumes
- 19 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 20 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 21 NYE Paris
- 22 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 23 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 24 First European Vacation )
- 25 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?