My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
May 2013 - 2 week vacay - Prague, Vienna & Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 2 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 3 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 4 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 5 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 6 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 7 ideas for Portugal please
- 8 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 9 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 10 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 11 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 12 Day on the Rhine
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 15 Italy/ Spain in December
- 16 Please help me give good travel advice
- 17 Greek Island honeymoon
- 18 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 19 Spain and Portugal in February
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 22 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 23 Has anyone bought real estate in Croatia?
- 24 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 25 Car Rentals in Athens