Hi! My fiance and I are working on planning are honeymoon and are overwhelmed by the options. We are getting married mid-May 2012 and are planning to leave (from Philly) for our honeymoon immediately. We only have 7-8 days so anywhere we have to fly too far, including Hawaii, the South Pacific, Africa, etc are out. We are not interested in Mexico, Aruba, Jamaica, Domincan Republic, Puerto Rico or the Bahamas. We are interested in opinions and reccomendations for the Carribean (other than the above), Central America, or maybe some of Europe. We are in our mid-twenties and are definitely looking for some relaxation with some day adventures available. Can anyone help?!
May 2012 Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 3 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 4 Positano in high season???
- 5 Tour France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 6 gare de lyon paris
- 7 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 8 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 9 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 10 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 11 Train tickets France and Spain
- 12 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 15 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 16 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 17 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 18 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 19 Tyrol - need general help
- 20 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 21 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 22 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 23 Portugal Highways and GPS
- 24 Venice Apartment
- 25 Norway in June with parents.