Hi! My fiance and I are working on planning are honeymoon and are overwhelmed by the options. We are getting married mid-May 2012 and are planning to leave (from Philly) for our honeymoon immediately. We only have 7-8 days so anywhere we have to fly too far, including Hawaii, the South Pacific, Africa, etc are out. We are not interested in Mexico, Aruba, Jamaica, Domincan Republic, Puerto Rico or the Bahamas. We are interested in opinions and reccomendations for the Carribean (other than the above), Central America, or maybe some of Europe. We are in our mid-twenties and are definitely looking for some relaxation with some day adventures available. Can anyone help?!
May 2012 Honeymoon
- 1 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 2 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 3 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 4 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 5 Last monte Paris apartment
- 6 Wimpy's
- 7 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 8 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 9 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 14 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 19 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 20 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 San Lorenzo Market
- 24 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 25 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy