Hi! My fiance and I are working on planning are honeymoon and are overwhelmed by the options. We are getting married mid-May 2012 and are planning to leave (from Philly) for our honeymoon immediately. We only have 7-8 days so anywhere we have to fly too far, including Hawaii, the South Pacific, Africa, etc are out. We are not interested in Mexico, Aruba, Jamaica, Domincan Republic, Puerto Rico or the Bahamas. We are interested in opinions and reccomendations for the Carribean (other than the above), Central America, or maybe some of Europe. We are in our mid-twenties and are definitely looking for some relaxation with some day adventures available. Can anyone help?!
May 2012 Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 Italy
- 3 Pyrenees logistics
- 4 Budget family trip to Europe
- 5 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 6 Azores
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 9 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 Driving in Italy
- 12 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 13 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 14 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 15 Taormina to Palermo
- 16 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 17 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 18 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 19 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 20 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 21 caroline_venezia
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 24 Italy dolomites
- 25 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?