Hi! My fiance and I are working on planning are honeymoon and are overwhelmed by the options. We are getting married mid-May 2012 and are planning to leave (from Philly) for our honeymoon immediately. We only have 7-8 days so anywhere we have to fly too far, including Hawaii, the South Pacific, Africa, etc are out. We are not interested in Mexico, Aruba, Jamaica, Domincan Republic, Puerto Rico or the Bahamas. We are interested in opinions and reccomendations for the Carribean (other than the above), Central America, or maybe some of Europe. We are in our mid-twenties and are definitely looking for some relaxation with some day adventures available. Can anyone help?!
May 2012 Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Traveling to Munich
- 3 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 4 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 5 Avignon to London?
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 13 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 16 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 17 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 18 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como