Hi! My fiance and I are working on planning are honeymoon and are overwhelmed by the options. We are getting married mid-May 2012 and are planning to leave (from Philly) for our honeymoon immediately. We only have 7-8 days so anywhere we have to fly too far, including Hawaii, the South Pacific, Africa, etc are out. We are not interested in Mexico, Aruba, Jamaica, Domincan Republic, Puerto Rico or the Bahamas. We are interested in opinions and reccomendations for the Carribean (other than the above), Central America, or maybe some of Europe. We are in our mid-twenties and are definitely looking for some relaxation with some day adventures available. Can anyone help?!
May 2012 Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Pictures
- 2 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 3 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 4 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 5 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 6 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 7 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 8 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 9 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 10 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 11 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 12 Purse week?
- 13 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 14 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Looking for add on city
- 18 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 19 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 20 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 21 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 22 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 23 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 24 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 25 New !travel handbags, an update please!