I was online today just trying to estimate the timing on some things -- and couldn't get the Trenord website or app to transact far enough through the process to give me a price.
So I thought, "Would these tickets be sold out?" And then I thought I would check to see if it is a holiday. It is -- Labor Day -- but I think the sites were just glitched, and nothing more, because I was able to find the information I needed by going through the man in seat 61's site. There are definitely seats on the trains left.
But now I am still wondering if I should buy my (single) ticket in advance in case they might sell out over the next month? I am landing at MXP after a long flight from LAX and need to meet up with my family in Verona. I land at 8:35 am. I usually wouldn't buy tickets in advance because I wouldn't know how to estimate how long it would take to reunite with my luggage, get through customs, etc. It is my understanding that I take one train to the city called the Malpensa Express, then board another from Centrale to Verona Porta Nueva.
What are your thoughts? Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 2 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 3 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 6 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 7 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 13 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 14 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 17 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 18 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 19 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 20 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 23 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
May 1st Labor Day in Italy -- Should I buy train tix in advance?