I was online today just trying to estimate the timing on some things -- and couldn't get the Trenord website or app to transact far enough through the process to give me a price.
So I thought, "Would these tickets be sold out?" And then I thought I would check to see if it is a holiday. It is -- Labor Day -- but I think the sites were just glitched, and nothing more, because I was able to find the information I needed by going through the man in seat 61's site. There are definitely seats on the trains left.
But now I am still wondering if I should buy my (single) ticket in advance in case they might sell out over the next month? I am landing at MXP after a long flight from LAX and need to meet up with my family in Verona. I land at 8:35 am. I usually wouldn't buy tickets in advance because I wouldn't know how to estimate how long it would take to reunite with my luggage, get through customs, etc. It is my understanding that I take one train to the city called the Malpensa Express, then board another from Centrale to Verona Porta Nueva.
What are your thoughts? Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 baklol: Tec*h SUPP0RT comcast mail CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 comcast
- 2 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 3 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 7 Multi Country car Rental
- 8 London in Winter Report
- 9 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Couscous
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 19 Tuscany Itinerary
- 20 driving from London to Lourdes
- 21 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 ATM
May 1st Labor Day in Italy -- Should I buy train tix in advance?