More help needed with my Italy trip..... I just realized that we will be in Positano on May 1st, a national holiday. and then Rome on a Sunday......
Are the shops and restaurants open on the Amalfi Coast on holidays?
Are the shops and restaurants and "attractions" open on Sundays in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undisclsoed location
- 2 포츠토토사이트 ≃ ≬ ≇ ≍ 카지노사이트주소≃ ≬ ≇ ≍ ⒷⓊⓈ97.COM ≃ ≬ ≇ ≍
- 3 Rome to venice
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 Italy bus or train
- 6 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 7 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 10 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 11 Need help with my itinerary
- 12 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 Chamonix to Paris
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 23 Paris in September
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 help with Italy itinerary