More help needed with my Italy trip..... I just realized that we will be in Positano on May 1st, a national holiday. and then Rome on a Sunday......
Are the shops and restaurants open on the Amalfi Coast on holidays?
Are the shops and restaurants and "attractions" open on Sundays in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 와와카지노⋞」☃「( SO224。COM )」☃「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 온라인카지노⋞」☃「( SO224。COM )」☃「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 실시간카지노⋞」☃「( SO224。COM )」☃「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 아라비안바카라⋞」☃「( SO224。COM )」☃「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 6 블랙잭바카라⋞」☂「( SO224。COM )」☂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 7 바카라게임사이트⋞」☂「( SO224。COM )」☂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 8 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 9 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Germany train help!
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Versailles
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Where to enjoy Paris
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary