I just realized that one of my four days in Paris coming up is on May 1.
I realize many things will be closed, but how all-encompassing is "many"? Most restaurants or few restaurants? Will the train schedule be reduced?
I suppose I could use that day to merely wander and take photos. I would expect at least the various churches to be open as well.
May 1 in Paris - what to expect?
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 4 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 5 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 6 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 7 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 8 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 9 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 10 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 11 Last monte Paris apartment
- 12 Wimpy's
- 13 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 14 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 15 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 16 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 19 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 24 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 25 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??