I just realized that one of my four days in Paris coming up is on May 1.
I realize many things will be closed, but how all-encompassing is "many"? Most restaurants or few restaurants? Will the train schedule be reduced?
I suppose I could use that day to merely wander and take photos. I would expect at least the various churches to be open as well.
May 1 in Paris - what to expect?
- 1 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 2 10 days in Switzerland & 3-4 days in Paris
- 3 Where to Stay in Paris with Family
- 4 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 5 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 6 Rhine River Intinerary
- 7 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 10 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 11 rand versus euro
- 12 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 13 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 16 London & Surrounding Area
- 17 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 18 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 19 Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
- 20 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 21 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 22 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 HELP stuck in Italy
- 25 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc